Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,809 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear (63002 Views)

10 Strange Professions That No Longer Exist / I Have Great Respect For People With These Professions. / Why Are People In These Professions Very Rude? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear by Nobleking2000(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2017
adeptniyi:

The best information portals and news websites don't even belong to journalist, most Nigerian journalist do it in their father's house only.

Yet they involve the services of one the best journalists in Nigeria to attend such height.

The point is journalism and Teaching are bound to be more competitive if not extinct, you need to compete with well experienced and prolific reporters, but one skill will pay off for you if you're a journalist - creative writing skills (copy writing).

As for teachers, learning is leaving Brick and mortar, Be NECO, JAMB, WAEC are all integrating IT, job insecurity has made online learning be the only alternative, no one want to leave his job to go back to university to pursue MSC or PhD, they will rather keep it and bag it from places like Cambridge university, or several other universities online that are globally recognised and accredited.

Open you eyes, see the future, and prepare ahead. Internet is next oxygen, and tech is the new life.

Do you think that journalism ends on the pages of newspapers?
Re: 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear by merit1988(f): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2017
Administrative officers? How? What are u even saying sef? Abii u drink piss? Get u facts straight angry
Re: 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear by Funkybabee(f): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
Wish to know how to sell local ticket
Re: 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear by Enryking(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheMainMan:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]...this is the last time i will be replying ur mention

last time i check.... newspapers is sold for just 200naira.... i could buy hundred at a go and economy isn't that bad that people can't afford 200 to buy newspapers... are people not buying datas?....

i don't care what u study... d era of newspapers are gone...accept it and i can see that's your line of profession... thats y u don't wana see reason... its never too late to broaden ur horizon and look for alternative coz it ain't gon b funny when it hits u hard

if you are too frustrated not to comprehend a simple fact... it ain't ma fault and im not responsible for it...

adios

Interestingly, I do not belong to a generation that sticks to Daddy's opinion. While am analogue, am 'fantastically' digital, too. To shock and choke you of your wits, am not practising and I don't intend to. My aim was to amputate your tendency to misleading people and to save you from your deep ignorance. Carry your jàgàjágá post commot here
Re: 8 Professions In Nigeria That May Be About To Disappear by adeptniyi(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Nobleking2000:

Do you think that journalism ends on the pages of newspapers?

So you say to yourself, but 95% of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Received My First Salary Today (PHOTO) / Auwalu Salisu, Tricycle Rider Returns ₦18 Million To Passenger In Kano / Why Masturbation Can Destroy Your Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.