Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App (634 Views)

Interior Design Wordpress Themes For Kitchen Interior Exterior Design / Please Help,unable To Copy File Please Contact Author / Web Design /wordpress Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by feeddhung: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
I have about N50k max and i need an ecommerce website to be designed with wordpress + mobile app (i will give you the link when contacted).

Please contact me if you can help.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by Sunastech: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
feeddhung:
I have about N50k max and i need an ecommerce website to be designed with wordpress + mobile app (i will give you the link when contacted).

50k for a website and app , you gotta be kidding me.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by Ayokunlemi96(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Your price tag is ridiculous. A job of at least a quarter of a million.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
I wouldn't do that for 150k.
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by ascend: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
I bliv u must hv tried to do it urself and u couldnt. Standard ecommerce wwbsite no be beans, dat money no reach to buy certain plugin sef

if anyone agrees to do it for u at that price, then prepare to get scammed
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by adeptniyi(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
It's possible to build a WordPress ecommerce website with that budget alone, without app, but there are some things you need to pay attention to.

Your website will be based on a lean startup, which means it will be driven by less resource, you may not have more than 50 product pages.

But with that budget, I can create the website for you, add 10 products and then show you how to add others yourself, I can even help you add a plugin that makes it easier for you to add products automatically.

What you will get:

US hosting server-justhost
Premium material design
5 pages designed for you
10 products pages added by us

For more call: Facebook.com/adeptniyi or 08114900422
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by adeptniyi(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
ascend:
I bliv u must hv tried to do it urself and u couldnt. Standard ecommerce wwbsite no be beans, dat money no reach to buy certain plugin sef

I'll do WordPress web alone without app for that price, I build drop shipping websites and sell on flippa.

Reach me on adeptniyi@gmail.com
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by adeptniyi(m): 10:14am On Oct 13, 2017
ascend:

I'll do WordPress web alone without app for that price, I build drop shipping websites and sell on flippa.

Reach me
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by Htop: 11:10am On Oct 13, 2017
feeddhung:

hello bro let talk 08145879371
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by Abrahamdgreat(m): 11:25am On Oct 13, 2017
feeddhung:

I can help you out with the website, but the app I would help u make will have seriously limited features, at least for that price, call me on 09057343257 if u feel u are interested
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by donmarvex1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Contact Djtech today. wink . They offer high quality service delivery. A little information about the Company below

DJTech Company is a fast growing company that is into the creation and design of Websites, web applications, android applications(phone and tablet), iOS applications(iPhone and iPad), windows applications, graphics content(logos, business cards etc). We offer all these services at a cheap and customer friendly rate.

They can also link your mobile app to your website.

You can visit the website http://djtech.com.ng
Fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page to get in touch.

And on a heavier note, that your price won't work even for the website alone. What you demand is of far more greater price. Think about it
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by MRGRACE(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hello, Contact me via WhatsApp 07060945564...lets chat, I can help you out...
Re: Please Contact Me If You Can Help Design Wordpress Website + App by davehacker(m): 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2017

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website / See My Traffic For Last Month / Things To Know Before Starting Your Web Design Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.