Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes (1803 Views)

Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger / Court Remands 23-Year-Old Man in Prison For Stealing Biscuits / I Have Been Doing It For Weeks-Man Caught Stealing Biscuits And Drinks In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Buharimustgo: 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
I came across this Video,I feel and think it is not proper for Nigerians to continue making people Nude in the name that they committed crime,this is not proper at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5pz-x5CSNA

Cc,OAM4J,mynd44,Lalasticalala
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why now! angry
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Why now! angry... this is unaceptable, this bastards shold be caught n dealt with for this assult angry
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
whether boy or girl, this idea is wrong and unacceptable. Pervs!!
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
Someone should swap her with a Nigerian thieving politician

Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by mofeoluwadassah: 7:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
those boobs tho tongue

Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by MhizzAJ(f): 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
This isn't right abeg
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
ULSHERLAN:
whether boy or girl, this idea is wrong and unacceptable. Pervs!!
I doubt it is about being perverts. In Africa, it is believed that stripping people naked means bringing shame to them. There is this inherent believe that taking off your clothes to show your private parts is one lf the biggest shame you can bring to someone and they tend to use it to punish people.

Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by ekensi01: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
I wanted to talk but arsenal are breaking my heart cry cry
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by ekensi01: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:
This isn't right abeg
What's your reason?
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by ObaKlaz: 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ain't she that biscuit-robbing girl? grin
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Nbote(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Most Nigerians are sex starved and perverts. Like play like play stripping a person naked is now d first form of punishment for any robber caught , most especially females... U even see instances where d gal us sexually harassed and manhandled at d same time
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by MhizzAJ(f): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
ekensi01:
What's your reason?

I think it's barbaric

What happened to punishing anyone that steals or just telling them to repay whatever it is they have stolen

How can u strip a fellow human being of her dignity

Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Buharimustgo: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mods please you guys should move this to the front page to discourage Nigerians from this barbaric act.

Cc; OAM4J,mynd44,lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nnpc gmb,baru was rewarded of being corrupt.
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Opeakins(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
nab dulling moment
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by Obascoetubi: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I think it's barbaric

What happened to punishing anyone that steals or just telling them to repay whatever it is they have stolen

How can u strip a fellow human being of her dignity
but it's right to strip a man abi?
Re: Beautiful Big Girl Caught Stealing Biscuits;Is It Proper To Remove her Clothes by MhizzAJ(f): 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
Obascoetubi:
but it's right to strip a man abi?

it's wrong

15 Christians Shot Dead By Gunmen After Crossover Night Service In Rivers State / Rape-axe The Anti Rape Device / How A Burglar Came To My House Only To Steal Nothing Serious.