Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,192 members, 7,832,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? (1029 Views)

Can I make withdrawals from Payoneer Card of less than $50 / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by ukeme200(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
freelancers in the house, pls how do I get my payoneer master card. it was supposed to be shipped to my address BTW 17th and 24th October.
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by justhenmob(m): 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
ukeme200:
freelancers in the house, pls how do I get my payoneer master card. it was supposed to be shipped to my address BTW 17th and 24th October.

Maybe you should check the nearest post office close to you. They normally drop it there if they can't locate your address.
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by torhyb(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
ukeme200:
I can get it for you for a price,whatsapp me 07014846996
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by spotmataz: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
You will have to exercise patience. It will sure be delivered to you as long as you used a traceable address.

Some have gotten it delivered to their doorstep but with a good P. O box no you will get your card.

Mind you, you might most like have to wait for a longer period due to logistics and other reasons ( that is where the patience comes in).

When I applied for mine, I didn't get it at the exact time frame given in fact I was constantly checking with the address I signed up with. After a while I assumed I won't get it and might have to reapply.
But shortly after that i got a call that a parcel came for me.
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by spotmataz: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
torhyb:
I can get it for you for a price,whatsapp me 07014846996

Did you read what he posted at all. angry angry angry

You are in a wrong place, your services are not needed here

Haba... This is not how to make money now...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by ukeme200(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
justhenmob:

Maybe you should check the nearest post office close to you. They normally drop it there if they can't locate your address.
okay thanks. I will check next week.
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by ukeme200(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
spotmataz:
You will have to exercise patience. It will sure be delivered to you as long as you used a traceable address.

Some have gotten it delivered to their doorstep but with a good P. O box no you will get your card.

Mind you, you might most like have to wait for a longer period due to logistics and other reasons ( that is where the patience comes in).

When I applied for mine, I didn't get it at the exact time frame given in fact I was constantly checking with the address I signed up with. After a while I assumed I won't get it and might have to reapply.
But shortly after that i got a call that a parcel came for me.
Thanks for your explanation
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by Michaelmercy(m): 2:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello pls after I sign-up for my payooner account, they was no message showing about MasterCard at all, pls how do I order for it?
Urgent response pls
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by torhyb(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2017
spotmataz:

Did you read what he posted at all. angry angry angry

You are in a wrong place, your services are not needed here

Haba... This is not how to make money now...
but if he/she need the card I will be of help but not free
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by Ammc(m): 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Michaelmercy:
Hello pls after I sign-up for my payooner account, they was no message showing about MasterCard at all, pls how do I order for it?
Urgent response pls

When you receive funds into your account. The feature will be enabled. Then, you can order for your card
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by alkines(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2017
ukeme200:
I had to wait for three month becos of my own ignorance.... but later got it easily than expected...just drop the address of your nearest post office I used isolo post office and got it delivered there even without having p.o box
Re: How Do I Get My Payoneer Card? by ukeme200(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
alkines:
I had to wait for three month becos of my own ignorance.... but later got it easily than expected...just drop the address of your nearest post office I used isolo post office and got it delivered there even without having p.o box
Up till now I'm yet to receive it. by tomorrow I'm going round all the post office in port Harcourt to see whether I will see my card.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Emerges Host Of 2018 Afreximbank AGM / I Want To Invest In Any Good Business That Has Been Running For Over 12 Months / You Can Earn Money Like Them, If You Join Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.