Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,902 members, 7,841,381 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept (1200 Views)

Deport Tunde Ednut To Nigeria - Joro Olumofin Writes US Dept Of States / Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday / Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Samuelcyprial(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
[http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng]In a very sad incident, a labourer burdened with debt doused himself and his family in kerosene and set them on fire, killing his wife and two daughters in Kasidharmam village, Tirunelveli, India on Monday.

According to local media, the man Esakimuthu, frustrated by loan company - loan sharks, set wife Subbulakshmi and daughters Mathi Saranya, 4 and Akshaya Bharanitha, 18 months, on fire.
continue reading at[/http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/10/photos-indian-man-set-himself-and.html]

Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Nbote(m): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
Jesu!! Did dey follow him to take d loan? There's There's definitely something wrong with Indians. Despite all their technological advancement dey are still backwards

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by nosiebaba(m): 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2017
Why not set only himself ablaze sad why add his family members na.. Stupidity at its peak

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by adadike281(f): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
This is pure wickedness! I can't even imagine d agony d kids went through before dying. Person wey death dey hungry should kindly kill only himself and let others be.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by extralargehead(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
My God, see wickedness. why not die alone?. The picture of that little baby being burnt by fire is very pathetic.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Gentlevin: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
If to say I see that man dead body, I no mind make I slap am join........abi na crocodile brain d man get?.....
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by phintohlar(f): 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
I no go lie ehn, na indian worst pass for this world, even God self regret say he create them. They are wicked, heartless, worthless, lifeless, kangaru in fact just name it, and if you think i'm lieing then watch Fear files on sunday on zeeworld
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2017
And this is the same country that my Nigeria brothers are running to... sigh!! so many of them are insane, crazy, full of hatred and are racist.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by LuvU2: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2017
God forgive me, I don't like Indians.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
Indians can be so freaking stupid sometimes.

Look at those poor kids.

Racist and stupid people they are.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by P0intBlank(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:
I no go lie ehn, na indian worst pass for this world, even God self regret say he create them. They are wicked, heartless, worthless, lifeless, kangaru in fact just name it, and if you think i'm lieing then watch Fear files on sunday on zeeworld

Hmmm...how u take know God's mind. This kind of hasty generalization doesn't do the world any good. I believe there are just two kinds of people on earth: the good and the bad. There are good people in every race.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by phintohlar(f): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
P0intBlank:

Hmmm...how u take know God's mind. This kind of hasty generalization doesn't do the world any good. I believe there are just two kinds of people on earth: the good and the bad. There are good people in every race.
oh boy indian own worst abeg, use to believe Nigeria is the most corrupt countary untill i visit indian. You won't understand
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by P0intBlank(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:
oh boy indian own worst abeg, use to believe Nigeria is the most corrupt countary untill i visit indian. You won't understand

What was your experience? I have worked with Indians (I didn't have the most pleasant experience) so I understand. Yet, I have a wonderful in-law who is Indian.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ me!

Indians are stewpid sometimes
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Emmanuel20057(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
brother that's not reason but we africans should stop elevating people who studies abroad ahead of our graduate until this phenomenon is corrected , the present and yet to come generation will always run to get the superiority they want. As for me, i am in India.. doing well, on my own .. gat no wahala with nobody.[/b]
Lordygram:
[b]And this is the same country that my Nigeria brothers are running to... sigh!! so many of them are insane, crazy, full of hatred and are racist.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by Amberon11: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
She could continue with the marriage cuz marriage is for better or worse.

Marriages used to last so much cuz our mothers bore everything and didn't complain.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by anitapreeti(f): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2017
phintohlar:

Ya right o.... Even in their series, they are always scheming the unimaginable.
They are evil! if you have had an encounter with them you would know that what they show in movies are actually their way of life.
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by phintohlar(f): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
anitapreeti:

Ya right o.... Even in their series, they are always scheming the unimaginable.
They are evil! if you have had an encounter with them you would know that what they show in movies are actually their way of life.
very correct
Re: Indian Man Set Himself And Family Ablaze For Owing To-much Dept by phintohlar(f): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
P0intBlank:

What was your experience? I have worked with Indians (I didn't have the most pleasant experience) so I understand. Yet, I have a wonderful in-law who is Indian.
oh really, u get luck be that oo cos the good 1ns are hard to come by

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Drops Picture While Chilling In His Hotel In Lisbon / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Finally Speaks On Red Dress Scandal / #bbnaija's Uriel Oputa Replies Fan Who Made Negative Comment About Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.