Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,881 members, 7,834,911 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (55230 Views)

Kunle Afolayan's ‘Anikulapo’ Tops Most Watched Movies On Netflix Naija 2022 / O2tvseries.com Not Working / Please Has Anyone Been Able To Access O2tvseries Off Recent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by Velocitygist: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2017
Top most watched TV series from o2tvseries.com.

1 . Game of thrones

2. The flash

read more

1 Like

Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by Safemilli(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yes I agree with you but why just the two?

There are dozens of top watched movies out there, I don't think the game of thrones and the flash are just the the most watched movies. I will agree to that only if you said in your own opinion. If you doubt it just check out the o2tv movies series for confirmation.
Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by zeanslim(m): 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
I began to remember other TV series that had molded my childhood, most weren’t horror unfortunately and they included:

Sunset Beach
The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
Passions
Merlin
Legend of Seeker
Family Matters
Martin
Everybody Hates Chris
Second Chance
The Bold and the Beautiful
Days of our Lives.

So today decided to come up with a list of

10 Most Popular TV Series Still Running

The link above consists of TV series that are currently on air and have amassed quite a number of viewers every week they air as they provide classic entertainment and fun

Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by minalan: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
To search for more movies you can use IPTV Player Latino. This is a utility installed directly on Google Chrome.
Re: Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com by Info247: 8:32pm On May 30, 2020
If you want to download tv series from O2tvseries with free data then click here

(1) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House / Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.