Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,912 members, 7,841,463 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Top Sex Position - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Sex Position (922 Views)

Controversy: Enugu Girls Top Sex Workers / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Sex Position by Velocitygist: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
According to research, sex gives pleasure and help to reduce stress. According to science sex helps to improve the brain.

5: 69
This falls neatly into the “challenging yet beloved by many” category, as it takes MouthAction and cunnilingus to another level. The prospect of lining up one's sexual organs for simultaneous MouthAction may seem daunting, particularly when factoring in differing body sizes. But the difficulty of alignment is worth it for the benefits – namely, a lowered risk of STI transmission and a complete lack of the risk of accidental pregnancies. Plus, couples have found it useful for boosting their coordination and gaining a better understanding of one another.

4: Reverse Cowgirl
Though the prospect of one partner facing away from another may seem odd, there are other things about the position that more than compensate for this. For one, the top-most partner being in a kneeling position of sorts gives him or her the ability to best control pace, rhythm and other key aspects of intercourse. continue.....
Re: Top Sex Position by Yameater(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2017
Post all here
Re: Top Sex Position by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
Abeg I hear say dem get wheelbarrow style grin.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Shows Off Her Killers Curves In Stunning New Photos / I Am Pregnant After Five Years Of Infertility And I Want A Divorce / Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.