Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,116 members, 7,987,919 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:54 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4554005 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
agaugust:

Same with South Africa, we are both third world nations together, reason why I don't care to visit your over-rated country.

Wrong!

Go back to school. "First and third world" were terms used to indicate allegiance during WW2/coldwar or thereabouts.

South Africa was first world. Those terms don't exist anymore. Not really.

Only "developed and developing" countries.

South Africa and Naaigeria aren't the same kind of developing country.

1a. Naaigeria = Frontier market.

1b. South Africa = Emerging market proper.

2a. Naai-geria = Developing Country. Full stop

2b. South Africa = Newly Industrialised Country (NIC).

We don't care to have you in our country either. Too many of your kind here already.

____

Picture 1 - NICs. -----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/geography/interdependence/development/revision/4/

Picture 2 - The first world. -----> http://coolgeography.co.uk/GCSE/AQA/Development_Gap/Mapping_dev/Mapping_Development.htm

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
agaugust:

Revisit Nigeria in 3 years time when Eko Atlantic city, Lekki Free Trade Zone, Greater PHC, and Centenary city are almost completed.

Rome was not built in a day. Nigeria is advancing. The most important thing is the change, not the current level.

Was Soweto a nice place for foreigners to visit in 1995 ?

You mean change like having expanding caliphates?

In three years' time, Naaigeria will still be battling Boko Haram.

Please say 'not-so', so we could remind you how you said 'not so' when we told you that your state of emergency would be extended.

Well done for accepting that you still have a lot of building to do.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
@AUGUSTUS atleast you acknowledge that you are Third world banana republic....with no constant electricity, water,railway, constant trains with reliable trains....these Free Trade Zones you boost about are just a dot in comparison with South Africa....since you have started the topic I shall b sending what South Africa has achived in Coeaga Ffree Trade zone, Port of Dube etc.... NIGERIA CAN NOT PLAN BETTER THAN SOUTH AFRICA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
HERE IS PORT OF COEGA IN THE EASTERN CAPE CITY OF PORT ELIZABETH PHOT 2 A NEW CITY IN THE PORT OF COEGA

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
PORT OF COEGA FREE TRADE ZONE

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
DUBE FREE TRADE ZONE IN DURBAN

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
The Richards Bay Coal Terminal (RBCT), which is located in the Richards Bay harbour on the Indian Ocean coast of South Africa, is the largest coal export facility in Africa.

Positioned at one of the world’s deep sea ports, RBCT is able to handle large ships and subsequent large volumes. As such, it has gained a reputation for operating efficiently and reliably. The 260 hectare site currently boasts a quay 1,6 kilometres long with five berths and four ship loaders. Currently, the terminal has a storage capacity of 6.7 million tons of coal and is serviced by six stacker reclaimers, two stackers and a reclaimer.

In September 2006, RBCT set a new world record by loading and exporting 409,809 tons of coal in a 24 hour period at an annualised rate of 149.17 million tons per annum (Mt/a). Potential throughput is to reach 91 million tons a year by the first half of 2009.

@AUGUSTUS A THIRD WORLD LIKE NIGERIA CANNOT ACHIEVE SUCH A FEAST

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ocelot2006(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2014
PrinxArthur1: PORT HACOURTH NIGERIA

BROS SSS! !! THAT IS NOT PORT HARCOURT OH!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
@AUGUSTUS THERE ARE NO SUCH CITIES IN NIGERIA AND STOP COMPARING SOUTH AFRICA WITH NIGERIA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Santon City in SOuth Africa and see new proposed development

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
SANDTON CITY

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
The largest Shopping mall in the Southern Hemisphere.....GATEWAY SHOPPING MALL IN DURBAN

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thiza: @AUGUSTUS atleast you acknowledge that you are Third world banana republic....with no constant electricity, water,railway, constant trains with reliable trains....these Free Trade Zones you boost about are just a dot in comparison with South Africa....since you have started the topic I shall b sending you what South Africa has achived in Coeaga Ffree Trade zone, Port of Dube etc......NOTHING NIGERIA CAN DO TO PLAN BETTER THAN SOUTH AFRICA

I said both you and us are third world, or you have only one eye to read?

I won't go on with photos of cities because it will derail this thread, a little once in a while is not bad, but I won't go too far.

I have posted enough. You can send your city view photos here...

https://www.nairaland.com/897396/where-south-africa-without-white/145

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
@AUGUSTUS NO COMPARISON BETWEEN SOUTH AFRICA AND NIGERIA

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by CraigB: 6:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
agaugust:

I said both you and us are third world, or you have only one eye to read?

I won't go on with photos of cities because it will derail this thread, a little once in a while is not bad, but I won't go too far.

I have posted enough. You can send your city view photos here...

https://www.nairaland.com/897396/where-south-africa-without-white/145

And I showed you that you are wrong.

And since when are you not happy to post photos?

Oh, I know! You cannot match Thiza's pictures.

We will assume "derail" is meant to be read as an apology from you for having ventured to where your legs couldn't carry you.

All's forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
@AUGUSTUS UR EGO IS SAVAGED...THIS IS A RESULTS OF BEING BRAIN WASHED THAT NIGERIA WAS THE BEST AFRICAN COUNTRY IN ALL SPHERES OF DEVELOPMENT.....PROVEN A BLUE LIE
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
ocelot2006:

BROS SSS! !! THAT IS NOT PORT HARCOURT OH!!
go skyscrapercity u go see am
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
agaugust: .
[size=16pt]

Bama Battle Update :

Nigerian army k.ills 1,200 Boko Haram Fighters In 5 days

It is the mother of all battles

NAF jets and helicopters attack ALL Boko Haram bases simultaneously

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-jonathan-declares-full-scale-war-deploys-warplanes/

Africa's most experienced army gets angry o !

[/size]

The army of propaganda.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
NIGERIAN ARMY

If rains won’t touch the generals, why should the foot soldiers allow bullets to come near them? Cameroon, here we come............. This is what Nigerian solders is about, The strong oppressing the weak to the point that those who are paid by tax payers monies cannot hold their umbrella themselves anymore. That is why the Nigerian army has become weak and have had to run for safety in Cameroon

Nigerian army lost it a long time ago when they yoked together with the corrupt politician
Today, The Nigerian Army who were assigned to combat Boko Haram are now cooling off in Cameroon after being beaten by the Terrorist group in Northern Nigeria
'Tactical manoeuvre’ is another name for 'Tactical escape' from the butcher of Sambisa, Field Marshall Shekau and his soulless ragtag army.

I have read and understood this incredible 'tactical maneouvre'. I think it is at best an argument that the fleeing soldiers may only tenuously enter in their own desperate defence from the dock when arraigned before a Cameroonian War Tribunal. Under international law it is a treasonable offence for a soldier of a country to bear arms and forcibly enter into a foreign territory. If however the Cameroonian Tribunal accepts this desperate and tenuous defence, any Nigerian soldier may engage in such 'tactical maneouvre' from time to time - regardless that Nigeria's military barracks may become empty and have no soldiers left in consequence.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
@AUGUSTUS U CLAIM THAT UR ARMY KILLED NEARLY 1 500 BH BOYS...THIS IS A RESULT OF BH BOYS STANDING AND TAKING THE FIGHT TO THE NIGERIAN MILITARY UNLIKEE THE ARMY THAT HAS TAKEN SERIOUS THE ART OF TACTICAL RETREAT SEE THE VIDEO

http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=21776
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
@AUGUSTUS TRUE YOUR ARMY IS THE BEST IN AFRICA IN TERMS OF RUNNING AWAY TO CAMERROON...NOW THEY HAVE TAKEN OFF AGAIN TO MAIDUGURILEAVING CIVILLIANS IN BAMA TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Thiza: PORT OF COEGA FREE TRADE ZONE

Are you and idiiot? Does this look like an architecture thread to you? Stop spamming this thread with those pictures you retarrd.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:17am On Sep 07, 2014
Thiza:

@AUGUSTUS U CLAIM THAT UR ARMY KILLED NEARLY 1 500 BH BOYS...THIS IS A RESULT OF BH BOYS STANDING AND TAKING THE FIGHT TO THE NIGERIAN MILITARY UNLIKEE THE ARMY THAT HAS TAKEN SERIOUS THE ART OF TACTICAL RETREAT SEE THE VIDEO

http://www.theparadigmng.com/?p=21776

Bwhahaha grin grin

Video of Nigerian army running into Cameroon? Hollywood drama from Boko Haram propaganda movie production department grin grin

Watch the fake video and observe these :

1. Nigerian army running, we see only 3 soldiers, is that an army?

2. Two of the three soldiers have no helmets on their heads, LOL....those are typical Boko Haram men running

3. Boko Haram shooting at the 3 men but all the bullets are just hitting the rocks, LOL, Boko not wanting to k.ill it's own men drama actors

4. Towards end of the full video shown here last month, we see the same guy with same uniform and no helmet after his running drama acting, he goes back to join his fellow Bokos in another fake act of looting the armoury of weapons boxes.....same guy !

5. Boko Haram with vehicles cannot catch up speed with 'Nigerian soldiers' running with legs....LOL !

6. Two of the three men were walking and NOT running, so when enemy if firing machine gun at your back, you just walk away like a bullet proof human being ? LOL !

7. Running to Cameroon, the video is Gwoza...running with legs to another country 40 km away across rough terrain ? Are those men horses?

8. Those 3 men are actually climbing up the hill instead of going down to escape, running up to the hill they will be trapped at the top and k.illed by Boko Haram, they were actually running in the WRONG direction....LOL....LOZ . LOLLY LOLZZZ !!!!

[size=14pt]I I conclude with this fake video drama, that Boko Haram and 50 million South Africans have the same low level of intelligence, they cannot even write a sensible script and act their propaganda drama like men with a brain grin grin[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Centrifude(m): 3:12am On Sep 07, 2014
South African Super Car the 'Barnard'

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:25am On Sep 07, 2014
agaugust:

Bwhahaha grin grin

Video of Nigerian army running into Cameroon? Hollywood drama from Boko Haram propaganda movie production department grin grin

Watch the fake video and observe these :

1. Nigerian army running, we see only 3 soldiers, is that an army?

2. Two of the three soldiers have no helmets on their heads, LOL....those are typical Boko Haram men running

3. Boko Haram shooting at the 3 men but all the bullets are just hitting the rocks, LOL, Boko not wanting to k.ill it's own men drama actors

4. Towards end of the full video shown here last month, we see the same guy with same uniform and no helmet after his running drama acting, he goes back to join his fellow Bokos in another fake act of looting the armoury of weapons boxes.....same guy !

5. Boko Haram with vehicles cannot catch up speed with 'Nigerian soldiers' running with legs....LOL !

6. Two of the three men were walking and NOT running, so when enemy if firing machine gun at your back, you just walk away like a bullet proof human being ? LOL !

7. Running to Cameroon, the video is Gwoza...running with legs to another country 40 km away across rough terrain ? Are those men horses?

8. Those 3 men are actually climbing up the hill instead of going down to escape, running up to the hill they will be trapped at the top and k.illed by Boko Haram, they were actually running in the WRONG direction....LOL....LOZ . LOLLY LOLZZZ !!!!

[size=14pt]I conclude with this fake video drama, that Boko Haram and 50 million South Africans have the same low level of intelligence, they cannot even write a sensible script and act their propaganda drama like men with a brain grin grin[/size]

And how do you explain the captured barracks vehicals and shilka?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Aljerouw(m): 6:16am On Sep 07, 2014
FighterPilot: @Agaugust, SANDF is not being trained by the US we train them. We give them training. Hehehehehejehe!!!

I myself was training US soldiers at the end of last year in the Eastern Cape.What is that August yob talking about. .LMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2014
@AUGUSTUS IN SHORT UR A LIAR AND A MANIPULATIVE FREEK, UNFORTUNATELY U CAN ONLY LIE TO THOSE HOODWINKED NIGERIAN LIKE UR SELF....UR LIES ARE OF A DESPERATE PERSON SEEKING TO BE RECOGNISED AS PRIME MILITARY ANALYST, HOWEVER U DONT EVEN MAKE THE LAST GRADE...IN SHORT U ARE A FAILURE IN LIFE AND TO STROKE UR DAMAGED AND DEGRADED EGO U SPEND MOST OF UR USELESS LIFE POSTING GABBAGE PEPPERED WITH OUTRAGEOUS LIES.

MOST OCCASSION U CLAIM TO IN THE UNITED STATE AND WORKING FOR AN UNKNOWN AND UNMENTIONED MILITARY COMPANY AS WELL AS BEING IN POSSESSION OF A MBA BUT IT DID NOT TAKE LONG BEFORE U EXPOSED URSELF AS A USELESS UNEMPLOYED INDIVIDUAL..WHO IS ROMPING THE STREET OF LAGOS DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT, HENCE TRYING TO PLEASE NIGERIANS AS A PROPAGANDA OF NOTE. RECENTLY YOU EVEN CLAIM TO BE MOSLEM ALL DONE TO CLAIM EXPERT OPINION OF BH MATTERS AND THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE A FALLACY.

SUDDENLY U ALSO CLAIM TO HAVE BEEN TO SOUTH AFRICA, ALL DONE TO GIVE CREDENCE TO YOUR CLAIM OF EXPERT OPINION REGARDING SOUTH AFRICA...ALSO A BLUE LIE. COMPARING SOUTH AFRICA AS BEING IN PAR WITH NIGERIA IS A BLUE AND GREEN LIE....NIGERIA IS NOWHERE NEAR SOUTH AFRICA AND EVIDENCE POSTED INDICATES THE MASSIVE DISCREPENCY OF NEARLY 200 YEARS.

THE VIDEO POSTED IS FROM BH AND IF UR COWARD ARMY DISPUTES THE CONTROL OF BAMA, THEN LET THEM ARRANGE A VISIT FOR JOURNALISTS TO SEE FOR THEMSELVES.....REMEMBER THE TASTE OF THE PUDDING IS IN THE EATING......IF BH IS NOT POSING EMMINENT THREAT TO MAIDUGURI THEN WHY UR RAG TAG ARMY REINFORCING ITS POSITIONS, SENDING NEARLY 30 TANKS AND SENIOR OFFICERS EVACUATING THEIR FAMILIES.

REGARDING FREE TRADE ZONE I HAVE SEND AN INITIAL DESIGNER PHOTO AS WELL AS THE WORK IN PROGRESS ACHIEVED THERE AFTER....@AUGUSTUS NEARLY 100 PICTURES SHOW CASING SOUTH AFRICA ACHIEVEMENT....YOU DARE ONLY POINT ONE PHOTO WHICH IS A DESIGNER PLAN AS A QUESTION MARK........YOU ARE LOOSER AND A FAILURE IN LIFE HENCE YOU ARE FIGHTING LIKE A BLIND MAN......HAHAHAHAHAH BH IS KNOCKING ON MAIDUGURI
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
@AUGUSTUS I CAN ONLY DESCRIBE YOURSELF AS A DILLUSIONAL INDIVIDUAL, A LIER AND A DESPERATE MAN....YOU ARE LYING YOU WHERE NOWHERE NEAR THE EASTERN CAPE AND YOU ARE NOT A US SOLDIER.....IF US ARMY HAS AN INDIVUAL LIKE URSELF THEN STANDARDS IN THE US ARMY HAS BEEN LOWERED....ME THINK YOU NEED PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT....NOW YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR A MILITARY COMPANY YOU CLAIM TO BE WORKING FOR.....@AUGUSTUS YOU ARE A 419 FARCE.....SURELY YOU ARE SMOKING DIESEL THAT YOU INHALE EVERYDAY
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:28am On Sep 07, 2014
Aljerouw:

I myself was training US soldiers at the end of last year in the Eastern Cape.What is that August yob talking about. .LMAO!!!

Which war experience do you have to make you train American soldiers whose army fought the world's biggest wars in Korea, Vietnam Jungle, Somalia, Iraq, and Afghanistan ?

SANDF cannot even train South African rangers to catch Rhino thieves, now you want to train American soldiers....Pretoria Mumu grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:35am On Sep 07, 2014
patches689:

And how do you explain the captured barracks vehicals and shilka?

Simple common sense for those who have it.

Me, I won't just swallow any report from an Islamic Jihadist who thinks he is wiser that the whole of America.

Nigerian army barracks in Gwoza? No, we don't have any barracks built on a hill. Nigerian army barracks are bigger than that ! The name, signs and colours of the army will also be bold and clear everywhere !

Gwoza battle, nobody knows the truth yet, maybe the Nigerian garrison retreated or Boko Haram got their first and resisted the Nigerian invasion, NONE of us was there, and NO SINGLE journalist was there, and the BBC does not have an office there, or else all their staff would have been b.eheaded by now.

Toyota's on display, we don't know where they moved them from, boxes of ammo, yes Boko Haram has it's own ammo too , or how do they fight for 4 years without large boxes of ammo in store?

Whose ammo that is , we don't know. There are no markings of Nigerian army anywhere or on any item, and no markings of shipment or factory codes, smart people know what officially procured ammo boxes look like.

That was NOT a Shilka, I proved you wrong, Shilka turret is smaller than the hull, the one in that video is the exact opposite.

Being intelligent enough to scrutinize evidence and prove people's claims is only for the wise, those who don't have the intellect will swallow lectures notes from an illiterate mallam who says 3 Nigerian soldiers alone are an army retreating upwards to hilltop top get trapped there, the way to run out of Gwoza is down hill into other parts of Borno state !

I AM PROVING YOU WRONG WITH YOUR OWN PHOTOS....https://www.nairaland.com/patches689/posts/7

PHOTO 1 : FAKE BOKO HARAM SHILKA, VEHICLE HEAD IS BIGGER THAN VEHICLE BODY

PHOTO 2 : REAL NIGERIAN AND WORLD STANDARD GENUINE SHILKA, VEHICLE HEAD IS SMALLER THAN VEHICLE BODY

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Mi-35 Hind E beats Rooivalk, now proved.
Nigerian army AGLs beat those of SANDF now proved

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.