Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] (63177 Views)

Daniella Okeke Shows Sexy Dance Moves, Fans Go Gaga (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Contumely: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
nawao
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by itsandi(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
One man can't solve this p grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Problem that is putting food on your table, that one no be problem.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by sharpsharp: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
Endowed movie star, Daniella Okeke brought about a spark on her social space on Sunday when she showed off her elongated behind in stunning photos. She joked about it, calling it a problem, using Reekado Banks famous line. Lots of Nigerian ladies have been breaking bank of late to possess her kinda problem

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/11/daniella-okeke-shows-off-her-problem-in.html

Is this not the girl that Apst. Suleman knack, gave her his G-wagon and bought her a house? Her problem is truly behind her.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Kingsley10000: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
you need suleman's service

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Miles300: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Apostle must see this !!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
DAT MEANS, D GUY DIGGING DAT BEHIND IS IN SO MANY VERY BIG PROBLEM
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Atleast she is honest enough to Admit that her smelly ugly bottom is a problem. maybe now she can get help with the problem grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by johnstar(m): 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2017
Shebi na person dey stil Bleep am??

So weytn concern us
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by buskie13(m): 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
Too much of everything is not good... person dey stylishly look like say she never visited toilet for years, well it still a problem cheesy
omo,how far na,e tey I see your break light o
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by thunderbabs: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2017
Who dey handle dz her problem na? shocked
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by sharpsharp: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
thunderbabs:
Ask Sule

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Thewesterner(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:
Endowed movie star, Daniella Okeke brought about a spark on her social space on Sunday when she showed off her elongated behind in stunning photos. She joked about it, calling it a problem, using Reekado Banks famous line. Lots of Nigerian ladies have been breaking bank of late to possess her kinda problem

See below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/11/daniella-okeke-shows-off-her-problem-in.html

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by noskcid(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
No levu abeg moooove
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by kenex4ever(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
This one go loss person prick inside her yansh
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
Too much of everything is not good... person dey stylishly look like say she never visited toilet for years, well it still a problem cheesy
If u throw her on the bed all this her back side will be no where to be found
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by GOFRONT(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
She think say the world the Rotate around her Botom ni
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Afrok(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
buskie13:
omo,how far na,e tey I see your break light o
my brother I dey o... just that my brake light no dey full, blame NYSC. cheesy How your side nah?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by donklef(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ikebe super ,we don see am ...
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by labanj1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
TunezMediaBlog:

See below...

But bigger problems beneath you.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Awodipog(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
And what if you have a nice future behind you
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by highsurge: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Brainless species....
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajokebelle:
I only got to know all this Daniella okeke, Anita Joseph, sunshine , Regina, Daniel, Onyi Alex and a host of others only on nairaland, I have never seen any of their movies,
even their pictures outside nairaland.

It was during that Apostle Johnson suleman's saga that i got to know her. Just like some graduates of engineering call thenselves engineers even though they cant fix a thing, so it probably is with daniella and a host of others who likely are theatre arts graduates but have never done any acting

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Nedfed(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
ajokebelle:
I only got to know all this Daniella okeke, Anita Joseph, sunshine , Regina, Daniel, Onyi Alex and a host of others only on nairaland, I have never seen any of their movies,
even their pictures outside nairaland.
Another sensible lady seen on nairaland.
You're very right. Not much surprise cos u're a yorubas

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Daboomb: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
MrOlai:
Is she not one of the alleged concubines Apostle Suleiman?

She is just trying to make "Vulture-head" Sulaiman come back for more.....

Resist the Devil, and he will flee from thee. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by crisycent: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Apostle right now.....

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Daboomb: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
thunderbabs:

Let me ask Omega Ministries....

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Apostle really enjoyed
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by Flintstone06(m): 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
nairavsdollars:
The Pastor's anointing at work (I didn't mention anybody’s name oooo)

Apostle must here this grin grin grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by habsydiamond(m): 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2017
Una dey gather yansh nao Una dey happy, when old age come wey Una big yansh go come become burden to Ur legs wey Una no go fit waka well again Una go buy sense then. wetin dey the yansh sef, no be shit ni. igbe ni
Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by gozzlin: 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2017
grin grin

The problem wey dey make apostle Sule go gaga.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Problem In Sexy Pose [PICS] by buskie13(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
my brother I dey o... just that my brake light no dey full, blame NYSC. cheesy How your side nah?
balance o ,you don round up your program?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger Leaked Her Husband's Mistress Topless Photo In March (photo) / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Bae U In Sex For Skits Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.