Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,085 members, 7,852,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

Snail Farming Seminar From The Scratch - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farming Seminar From The Scratch (686 Views)

My Goat Farming Enterprise; Starting From The Scratch. / Snail Farming Na Gold In 9ja, Revealed Live How To Start Snail Farming With Zero / Snail For Sale (good For Snail Farming) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snail Farming Seminar From The Scratch by rilbliss5(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2017
Greetings everyone
I want to talk about snail farming.
If you really want to make it big, you have to embark on snail farming. With at least 10k, you can start snail farming that will definitely change your life story.
We have different species of snails, the AA and AM are the most reared in Africa. AA lays up to 400 eggs while AM can lay up to 200 eggs. Imagine when you have about 500 snails and each produces up to 300 -400 baby snails. You will have nothing less than 150,000 - 200,000 snails just at a single lay, and snails lay several batches of eggs in a year. In one year, you will have nothing less than 1 million snails. If you decide to sell as low as let's say 20 naira per snail, that means you will smile to the bank with 20million naira. The good news is that snail is very costly in Nigeria because of it's meat with high protein content and no fat. It's an excellent meat for diabetic patients.
You can contact or WhatsApp me on +2347038408983 on how to start and manage snail farming.

Re: Snail Farming Seminar From The Scratch by Shinapraise(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
I tried to add you but it not going maybe you can add me on 08161127336

(1) (Reply)

Proud Daughter Shares Photos Of Her Dad,his Bountiful Barn(a Wake Up Call) / Poultry Meat Deboning Machine / Palm Oil Supply(port-harcourt, Calabar, Owerri, Akamkpa, Onitsha)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.