Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,486 members, 7,840,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello (23373 Views)

Natasha Akpoti's Driver Stabbed By Yahaya Bello's Thugs - Dino Melaye / Governor Bello Condemns Burning Of Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects / Dino Melaye's Constituency Projects In Kogi: Photos & Video By Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by dunkem21(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

There wasnt a single insult there so stop behaving like this and discuss

Yeah, no single insult unless you're right about something cheesy

My matter go soon come up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by yinkson(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Constituency office indeed
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by SarkinYarki: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2017
byemx06:
the only thing I enjoy about bello is d quietness in dealing with Dino
he hardly alter any word........

The word is utter not alter

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by Btruth: 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
When 2 elephants fight?....adage says that the grasses suffers. Both the governor & Dino are not helping the Kogi people. I wonder when this battle of supremacy will end.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by oaktown101(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:
Which one is constituency office?

And why are u calling it your property?

This is what happens to someone who behaves childishly.

Dino disappointed me.
From flaunting cars to wines.
Insulting Remi in the house and walking on her street the next weekend.
Dancing and taking selfie with some Halloween acts in US.
Doing the 'ajekun iya' video and posting on the internet.

He is lucky he wasn't mobbed to death the last time he visited his home town.

Even the Saraki he tries to copy visits home almost every weekend. And gets stoned only during Yidi prayers, which he himself have realised and have been avoiding attending the prayer in kwara.

Dino don make me vex already.
Shut your gaddam mouth! If every other Senators are active as Dino Nigeria will have direction. Forget what he does with his private life, everyone can flaunt whatever they got. What he does as an adult in his private life shouldn't be associated with his office as a senator.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by Adeyinka12(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Pappyjim:
Heeyaaa sorry ooo senathief melabe, we go help u beg Aruna yahaya! Abeegi receive sense!!!
with your meme, abegi shay u wan dance skelewu ni?
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by Koolking(m): 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017
Dino as a senator should know better where to build his house and where not to build. Coming to Social media to cast aspersion on the same govt he is part of speak volume of his insidious tendencies and it's quite childish.

If he feels he is unfairly treated, he knows where to go to seek redress.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by mcgaius: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2017
xreal:
Which one is constituency office?

And why are u calling it your property?

This is what happens to someone who behaves childishly.

Dino disappointed me.
From flaunting cars to wines.
Insulting Remi in the house and walking on her street the next weekend.
Dancing and taking selfie with some Halloween acts in US.
Doing the 'ajekun iya' video and posting on the internet.

He is lucky he wasn't mobbed to death the last time he visited his home town.

Even the Saraki he tries to copy visits home almost every weekend. And gets stoned only during Yidi prayers, which he himself have realised and have been avoiding attending the prayer in kwara.

Dino don make me vex already.

It is clear to me now that most people that comment on nairaland are either childish or illiterates.If I can remember,this young man dino was accused of not having a constituency office and now he has one but due to the negative policking we have herein Nigeria;we can just open our mouth and support stupidity.If you ever listen and watch the senate plenary sessions,you will find out that Dino is not doing bad.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by dee02(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
AntiJudas:
how is this one constituency project.? he build a house/office and called it constituency project.

Constituency office not constituency project.
A constituency office is where constituency related matters of a constituent are dealt wit or administered
Try to educate yourself before spewing nonsense on social media...
Fu cking doughnut!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by uloewa: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Yeye bello aka Yaya Pharaoh - demolish a structure like this because of your childish fight with dino? Kogi is in more than trouble. God pls help us
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by kokomaster3d: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Childish Senator, Childish Governor
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by bionixs: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2017
byemx06:
the only thing I enjoy about bello is d quietness in dealing with Dino
he hardly alter any word........
I have been with so many quiet clueless fellows and many noisy achievers, I prefer the later
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by bionixs: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2017
blackpanda:
This is one of the most childish useless senators in the history of nigeria. Btw of what benefit is this building to the people Rubbish
common truth no go gree people like you talk because you don't like the face of the guy involved. The governor is very useful and matured, abi? Should that demolition be a priority now? In case you don't know what should keep him busy first, ask Kogites. Go to Lagos, even Ebonyi state and see what a governor should devote his time doing before fighting unnecessary war

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by KadunaMafia: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Its a constituency office abi cant you read again Lorreta ? Is it true glaucoma has kicked into your 60 something years old tired eyes
grin Ngeneukuenu really got it hard

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by veeceesynergy: 9:46am On Nov 15, 2017
......dino dino, so u had d mind to erect such an edifice as constituency office bt built dis for them as their school.......
Kwontinu........2019 don reach

1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2017
Samusu:
The building fine abeg
I just wonders the type of house you live in,that thing fit only for a public toilet, take a look at the area around the so called office.

That thing does not worth 2m.

Dino is a thief.
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by byemx06(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

thanks
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by Yusuf54: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

Last time people like you accused him of not having a constituency offfice and now he has built the best constituency office in the country and you are shifting mouth , Are yiu aware that every senator is funded to provide a constituency office where they can liase with the people and I am sure the Senator from your constituency is still renting one lock up shop for this purpose instead of building
Didn't U read it very well before U made ur comment,He said Constituency office n later said His Properties,the building belongs to Him n not constituency
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by byemx06(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2017
SarkinYarki:

thanks for that piss
Re: Dino Melaye's Constituency Office Marked For Demolition By Yahaya Bello by themanderon: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2017
Black devilish minds everywhere. Playing politics with bitterness. That's why Africa will always remain the dark continent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma, 34 State Chairmen Of Sheriff's Faction Of PDP Join APC / Live Updates: Bauchi Bye Election / "Jonathan Was Not Even In Nigeria" - Reno Omokri Reacts To Tribune Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.