Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Does She Deserve A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Deserve A Second Chance? (2278 Views)

What Punishment Dose She Deserve? / Graphic Video -lady Who Want Fat Ass Got What She Deserve As Her Ass Deteriorate / Did She Deserve This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2017
Dear Nlanders...this issue is about one of my close pally and his babe.though the story is a bit long but try an read till the end.
It first started when my guy decided to date a girl in his compound,a decision which he used to kick against.Before now,the girl had been flirting with another guy in tha same compound until the guy broke her heart and she moved on,then my guy after some months fell in love with her, they were happy together but the girl never allowed him to make love to her although they will kiss,smooch and do every other stuffs but no penetration cus he was always told by the girl that its against her religion and at a point the guy was not comfortable again an he decided to start avoiding her unknown to him that the guy was a reverse of what she claimed to be. Some weeks passed,lo and behold,the same girl brought her boyfriend from her former school to the same compound and he stayed over a week with her.
Its over 2 months now and they are still in an unspeakable enmity.....though she has been begging for forgiveness and so many people have been trying to intercede in the case......he does not know wether to forgive or not.
Help a brother.
Tosyne2much,ishilove,Lalasticlala,wristbangle
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by haywire07(m): 11:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Your friend is about to be used as a handbag. Let him just concentrate on whatever he is doing and look away.

If I was in his shoes, I'll only chop her ponmo if she allows . I'll not be stupid to date her.

If he goes ahead to date her, I'm sure you will create another thread to tell us how she cheated and dumped him

4 Likes

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
haywire07:
Your friend is about to be used as a handbag. Let him just concentrate on whatever he is doing and look away.

If I was in his shoes, I'll only chop her ponmo if she allows . I'll not be stupid to date her.

If he goes ahead to date her, I'm sure you will create another thread to tell us how she cheated and dumped him
what about just forgiving her and let her go?
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by bejick(m): 4:56am On Dec 31, 2017
udemejack:
Dear Nlanders...this issue is about one of my close pally and his babe.though the story is a bit long but try an read till the end.
It first started when my guy decided to date a girl in his compound,a decision which he used to kick against.Before now,the girl had been flirting with another guy in tha same compound until the guy broke her heart and she moved on,then my guy after some months fell in love with her, they were happy together but the girl never allowed him to make love to her although they will kiss,smooch and do every other stuffs but no penetration cus he was always told by the girl that its against her religion and at a point the guy was not comfortable again an he decided to start avoiding her unknown to him that the guy was a reverse of what she claimed to be. Some weeks passed,lo and behold,the same girl brought her boyfriend from her former school to the same compound and he stayed over a week with her.
Its over 2 months now and they are still in an unspeakable enmity.....though she has been begging for forgiveness and so many people have been trying to intercede in the case......he does not know wether to forgive or not.
Help a brother.
Instead you go talk say na you make we help you. Guy be man enough you are officially a side boy.
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 7:15am On Dec 31, 2017
bejick:

Instead you go talk say na you make we help you. Guy be man enough you are officially a side boy.
are you a following spirit?

1 Like

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by cerowo(f): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2017
There's no need taking her back.... She went too far,bringing a guy into her house for a week...and she cant say nothing happened.
She have no respect for your friend, so he needs to dump her sorry ass.

2 Likes

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Martin0(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2017
Your friend should forgive her. We never can tell what exactly happend btw them so nothing more than to forgive!

1 Like

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by ubunja(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Your friend should forgive her.
We never can tell what exactly happend btw them so nothing more than to forgive!
must you be such a hardcore Vagina Worshipper?

5 Likes

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by issylarry(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2017
udemejack:
Help a brother.

Wetin dey always worry people sef,she dey give d guy format ...d guy no gree get sense...she brought the bf and ahe still has d audacity to beg for his forgiveness..if ur friend accept her back,that means he has a fish brain..or better still the guy shud accept her only on condition she would allow him to eat the puna..and he shouldn't by any means be serious with that lady..but if he has a hrt of forgivness he should forgive her but as for me..its a no no....

1 Like

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Martin0(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:
must you be such a hardcore Vagina Worshipper?
Na wa ooo for u oogringrin
Ok Mr man tell me one good reason wey go make u nor forgive her?
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by eberetos: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2017
Pls dont enter this year with fish brain..

1 Like

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by ubunja(m): 8:52am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo for u oogringrin

Ok Mr man tell me one good reason wey go make u nor forgive her?
you really need help with the way you arselick women. its not healthy.you put women on a very tall pedestal. it wont end well for you and your interractions with women.

9 Likes

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 9:38am On Dec 31, 2017
cerowo:
There's no need taking her back.... She went too far,bringing a guy into her house for a week...and she cant say nothing happened.
She have no respect for your friend, so he needs to dump her sorry ass.
dumping her would have been the best option but the unpalatable situation of them living in the same compound and seeing each other everyday is were the situation lies
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2017
eberetos:
Pls dont enter this year with fish brain..
you fear God small nah...lol
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 9:41am On Dec 31, 2017
issylarry:

Wetin dey always worry people sef,she dey give d guy format ...d guy no gree get sense...she brought the bf and ahe still has d audacity to beg for his forgiveness..if ur friend accept her back,that means he has a fish brain..or better still the guy shud accept her only on condition she would allow him to eat the puna..and he shouldn't by any means be serious with that lady..but if he has a hrt of forgivness he should forgive her but as for me..its a no no....
he has considered that,but the problem is him seeing her face everyday and night.
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by AryEmber(f): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2017
What exactly is she asking him to forgive her for?
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Oyebee91(m): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2017
How would fall in love with a neighbour? Na to eff
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Martin0(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:

you really need help with the way you arselick women. its not healthy.you put women on a very tall pedestal. it wont end well for you and your interractions with women.

So this na d question wey I ask u abi?grin ok oo !
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by issylarry(m): 9:54am On Dec 31, 2017
udemejack:
he has considered that,but the problem is him seeing her face everyday and night.
Ask him to forgive her,but no second chance..if the guy be bad boi.e go still fit yanch her even if dem no dey date again..He should forgive her and try to have self control.He should look for a better distraction..and form busy guy for her..Her brain go reset..
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by issylarry(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2017
AryEmber:
I wonda oo....
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by pocohantas(f): 9:59am On Dec 31, 2017
Nawa. I don't know who is more stupid between you and your guy!
Which kind question be this one na?

If we tell him to forgive her now, he will forgive?? ??
Oh lawd!!!
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by ubunja(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

So this na d question wey I ask u abi?grin ok oo !
lool grin
i was too lazy to explain.
grin sorry bro
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
issylarry:

Ask him to forgive her,but no second chance..if the guy be bad boi.e go still fit yanch her even if dem no dey date again..He should forgive her and try to have self control.He should look for a better distraction..and form busy guy for her..Her brain go reset..
nice one bro
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Splinz(m): 10:11am On Dec 31, 2017
Udeme, you deserved an end of year hot slap for this nonsense!
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2017
AryEmber:
to forgive what she did to him by bringing a stranger to come and stay with her..in summary,she begs for a second chance.
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by udemejack(m): 10:14am On Dec 31, 2017
Splinz:
Udeme, you deserved an end of year hot slap for this nonsense!
its a serious stuff brother
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by mikejj(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017
grin forgive her and park from the compound
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Martin0(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:
lool grin i was too lazy to explain. grin sorry bro

Ok oooogrin I hear u sir!
Oya make we talk abt the asslicker as u called me!
What exactly made u feel or called me an asslicker or u jus did coz others do?
gringrin
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Martin0(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Nawa. I don't know who is more stupid between you and your guy!
Which kind question be this one na?

If we tell him to forgive her now, he will forgive?? ??
Oh lawd!!!

Madam nobody is stupid btw them either the guy should forgive her!

I don't see anything I mean anything wrong in that!
Can we atleast try see some things as a normal way to life!
That girl is an adult why should one feel camping a man at home for one week most involve sex?

Nigerian men are not just what I think of them sometimes only few I like among them!

I have met a girl online and she spend some quality time in my house with any attachment involved and till date we are forever best friends infact she calls me a small god!

It might just be the girl never did what we thought no one can actually say! Or did op said so?

Damm!

She should be forgiven (very simple and easy thing to do) and if the guy is still serious to move the relationship to a better place then good idea and I wish them good luck..

I quoted you for a reason! And am expecting your reaction!gringrin

Maybe u will tage me *#asslicker*#gringringrin

Weldon poco poco!
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by ubunja(m): 10:27am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Ok oooogrin I hear u sir!

Oya make we talk abt the asslicker as u called me!

What exactly made u feel or called me an asslicker or u jus did coz others do?

gringrin
i got it from that other thread grin
u know it was funny coz u always post in support of women.but it was the women who put u as number 1 on that list coz of your posts that supported them. ha ha ha hillarious
women need a strong hand bra. they get the mushy soft stuff already from their girl friends.

1 Like

Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by Martin0(m): 10:37am On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:

i got it from that other thread grin
u know it was funny coz u always post in support of women.but it was the women who put u as number 1 on that list coz of your posts that supported them. ha ha ha hillarious
women need a strong hand bra. they get the mushy soft stuff already from their girl friends.

Well it is their opinion! They all ve right to speak againt a certain character of a human!

No one should stop them from speaking.
And like u know I don't wanna debate,talk,or even elucidate to them as they ve freedom to expression and I totaly like how they express themselves including the ladies!

But onething is sure for me I don't quote people I can't learn from I quote to be educated on it even if sometimes I joke with ladies I still do learn one or two from my interaction with them!

As u can see I ve more ladies who I follow more and it may suprise you I know every move and what they are capable of doing.

U see many ladies on NL are just there and there u never know what they are outside so if I interact with them there is a room to know the other part!

Most of them even know me more and know what I can do!

But as to the asslicking saga!
I don't care what they say!

I rather be an illiterate,dumb to hwhatever they say!

We are on NL to ve learn/educated and also ve fun either,people ve various way's of having fun,u never can tell their way's of enjoyment u knowgringrin

As u can see I can bet my shining black ass as nobody here on NL even know exactly what my character looks like on NL and off NL they are jus saying or assuming base on what they see,hence I say they ve freedom to express their heart out and no one should stop them not even me will do!grin

Anymore talks from yougrin
Re: Does She Deserve A Second Chance? by ubunja(m): 10:46am On Dec 31, 2017
Martin0:

Well it is their opinion! They all ve right to speak againt a certain character of a human!

No one should stop them from speaking.
And like u know I don't wanna debate,talk,or even elucidate to them as they ve freedom to expression and I totaly like how they express themselves including the ladies!

But onething is sure for me I don't quote people I can't learn from I quote to be educated on it even if sometimes I joke with ladies I still do learn one or two from my interaction with them!

As u can see I ve more ladies who I follow more and it may suprise you I know every move and what they are capable of doing.

U see many ladies on NL are just there and there u never know what they are outside so if I interact with them there is a room to know the other part!

Most of them even know me more and know what I can do!

But as to the asslicking saga!
I don't care what they say!

I rather be an illiterate,dumb to hwhatever they say!

We are on NL to ve learn/educated and also ve fun either,people ve various way's of having fun,u never can tell their way's of enjoyment u knowgringrin

As u can see I can bet my shining black ass as nobody here on NL even know exactly what my character looks like on NL and off NL they are jus saying or assuming base on what they see,hence I say they ve freedom to express their heart out and no one should stop them not even me will do!grin

Anymore talks from yougrin
true talk especially that part about people being different when they go outside NL.u may find the most hardcore feminists here are submissive sex slaves in the real world; and only use NL as a release.
plus staying true to who u are is never a mistake. coz if u do stuff and it blows in your face atleast u know noone influenced u.it was your own independent idea and actions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reality Star Joseline Hernandez Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Tiny Bikini (photos) / House Rent Wahala...(relationship Goal) / Wonders Shall Never End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.