Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? (964 Views)

LADIES: if you don't have this CURVE you can't attract the best of men ( + 25) / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by mito: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2010
I stopped communicating with this young man because of his lack of commitment, and after trying to make up here is what he has to say: ''You can run, but you can't hide''. What are the implications for me?
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2010
it's mean he's going to seek you out.it's just talk jo which guy get dat time
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by 190: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2010
dont worry postr when the guy hammer! na u go dey chase am dat tyme!
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by fubiluv: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2010
Don't mind those small treats.
Why does'nt he want commitment?
these kind of guy sucks. lipsrsealed grin
"you can run bt you cant hide" NONSENSE!!!!!!
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by kpolli(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2010
omo one babalawo is gonna hammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by Pweety4me(f): 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
[color=purple]He's gonna trace u. . .be afraid be very afraid. . .lolztongue[/COLOR]
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2010
hisss. all mouth, people like dat.
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by yme1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
fubiluv:

Don't mind those small treats.
Why does'nt he want commitment?
these kind of guy sucks
. lipsrsealed grin
"you can run bt you cant hide" NONSENSE!!!!!!
why do they suck when there are babes out there who like guys like that wink
one mans meat is another mans poison dear smiley
@post
if he is not ready for commitement and you are then tell him to back off
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by omega25red(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
it means exactly what it means you can run but you can't hide. you got a stalker on your hands there you might have to change your number and address and possibly move to a different state.

wedding crashers :   "dont ever leave me cause i'lllllll find yooooooooou" followed by crazy laughter
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by MissyB1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
I deh see Danger, wahala Deh!  tongue
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by mito: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
y me:

if he is not ready for commitement and you are then tell him to back off

I told him, but it's like he can't understand.
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by mito: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2010
this guy is funny ohh. Now, that I'm asking him what did he want from me he is telling me that I'm too complicated, What is this nonsense!!!
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by galatico(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2010
It mean's he's coming back for you .
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2010
That would freak me the hell out. Looks and sounds like what a stalker would say lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: ''you Can Run , But You Can't Hide'', Really? by mito: 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2010
What if the same guy told me that I'm too complicated and I love attention a lot?

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer? Heavy Smoker Or Chronic Drunkard / I'm Inlov With My Ex-boyfriend / Her Parent Refuse Us Because I Am A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.