Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,352 members, 7,839,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Secret Life Of An Ex-student And The Role Of My Environment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Secret Life Of An Ex-student And The Role Of My Environment (406 Views)

Burial Arrangement Of Ex-student Of Fcet Umunze (photo) / 5 Secret Life Lessons To Learn From The Chess Game - Become Successful In Life / Train Kills LASU Final Year Student And Unilag Phd Student (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret Life Of An Ex-student And The Role Of My Environment by lyrical(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Yeah am here now, and am about to give you (past,present & future) realities of how i came, saw and about to conquer!

All the figures am about to use here will be fictitious.

Am Lyrical Pupa,Have been a student of the great Nnamdi Azikiwe University where i studied Biochemistry but due to the huge CHAIN REACTIONS
we always Mix (draw) in our books other than at the Laboratory, i loosed focus and decided that Biochem was never my CALL. AND trust me ( you can ask around) Biochem at this Great UNI is not just for an average-brain like Mine. I was thinking this is a department i can come and sort my ways out but TRUTH be told. it never worked out as i planned. They made it quite difficult for us and the lecturers as well, as you can find more than two lecturers handling a course, so you dont know who to sort and who's not to sort, but its better you keep your 7-10k to yourself as they may DELIVER you to the PANEL which will make sure they DELIVER you OUT of the school (Rusticate). It can get to that. But i trust myself, as i cannot assimilate,retain or negotiate, i opted to be just a FELLOW....There are always our kind of GUYS in every DEPT i.e These guys that dont come to school regularly, these guys that can settle for PASS, These guys that just come around during quizzes and to submit Assignments, These guys that loiter around the school looking for the hot chicks, these guys that come around the school but hardly visit their OWN DEpt. That is exactly the qualities of my kind of person in School, so am not here to tell you that i got a FIrST CLASS after all, so you should know where i fall in... if you really were/are in school. But this is not my main purpose for ths POST rather how i survived.

It might interest you to first understand the circumstances that actually brought me to AWKA, the abode of the great NNamdi Azikiwe University Popularly known down EAST as UNIZIK. Kegites would call it ILLYA DU HAMMER.....

(something tells me i might be wasting my data...so just one like and comment would encourage me to continue as i have a lot to talk about with display pixs of awka and its Environ)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Be C. Ronaldo's Friend-messi / Did You See This? / LAUTECH Teaching Hospital Sacks 255, Redeploys 299 Staff To State Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.