Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Who Is The Legal Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Legal Wife? (1119 Views)

Who Amongst These Is The Legal Wife / Who Is His Legal Wife? / Controversy As Legal Child Sex Dolls Now Available In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Legal Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 5:55am On Nov 22, 2017
Hi guys. A very short but mind boggling story. A christian woman did traditional marriage to a muslim man, before d marriage he promised not to coerce her into doing a muslim wedding or change her religion. After d wedding tins took a weird turn. He started pressuring her to do Nikkai nd change her name in d process. She out rightly refused that she was xtian not Muslim and that was not their agreement. He also told her no registry/court wedding. He was once married to a lady, his first wife. They did nikkai n trad wedding. She was a xtian. He changed her name too, but due to issues known to dem they separated. No divorce. Just separated and live apart. After some years he met d second lady n did only trad wedding for her. No nikkai no registry. He claimed he did no registry for first wife only nikkai n trad. For second woman only trad. In d eyes of man n God who is d legal nd true wife of the man? Please share your views. Xtians nd muslim family! Who Is d true wife of d man?
Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by MissRaine69(f): 6:13am On Nov 22, 2017
The first wife as Islamic Marriages are recognised by law. If he drops dead it’s the first wife that is viewed as his legal wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 22, 2017
grin

This is what happens when your brain is overclouded by love during Courtship.
Then few years after reality jumps in.

Left to me, I don't encourage interreligious marriages. Anyway, the lady that went through the legal process is the wife.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 22, 2017
grin

Tho i don't know what NIKKAI means...I think he is still married to his first wife even though they we're separated & here's the catch--- he is a Muslim sha..We all know that they are allowed to have multiple wives..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by NairalandCS(m): 6:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Forget who the legal wife is, where is the man ? He needs to be dealt with.

Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 1:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
NairalandCS:
Forget who the legal wife is, where is the man ? He needs to be dealt with.
ha ha ha ha i cant laugh.
Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by Raydans: 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
There is no Legal wife between any of them.

The LEGAL wife is one with the agreement binded by LAW
Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by Shhhh01(f): 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2017
Raydans:
There is no Legal wife between any of them.

The LEGAL wife is one with the agreement binded by LAW
but isnt muslim marriage recognized by law. LOL
Re: Who Is The Legal Wife? by wealthtrak: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
MissRaine69:
The first wife as Islamic Marriages are recognised by law. If he drops dead it’s the first wife that is viewed as his legal wife.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me With This Meme, I'll Soon Delete The Thread. / Do Plumbers & Delivery Guys Really Get Laid Or Is It Just In The Movies? / Someone Should Advice My Friend...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.