Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,748 members, 7,840,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Believe Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Believe Me (459 Views)

Suicide; If Yhu Try To Let Go. Believe Me I Tried / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe Me by Marioplus(m): 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
Believe me, no matter what anyone thinks, God is still faithful to those who are faithful to Him. The word of God will never change. The word of God supersedes every theory or thought about your body and sexuality propounded by any human being. The Word of God is time-tested, the word of God is proven to work wonders, the Word of God put human lives with ugly sins/past into a righteous path and the word of God delivers all it promises! The one who can sort you out and make your life worth living is the word Himself {JESUS CHRIST}!
Do not let the world’s sexual permissiveness becloud your sense of reasoning. If sleeping with men for money works for others, who says it would work for you? {it is only a phenomenon, *phenomenon* works for some people but it does not work for everybody even if you observe all its rules but the word of God is a *principle* it works for everybody/anybody who aligns to its rules at any given point in time}
Do you know what your destiny/star requires to manifest? Be patient my love! Be of good courage! I perfectly understand how you feel but the earlier you surrender your soul to JESUS CHRIST the better for you! The Holy Spirit is your helper and he can move situations to submit to your needs and perplexities no matter the economic, physical, emotional, spiritual challenges. The Help of the Holy Spirit is working out things in your favor right now! {Habakkuk 1:5 "I am doing a work in your life right now that when it manifests, you will be surprised"}
{Temilolu Okeowo}

(1) (Reply)

​new Mum Shares Her Testimony / 'my Mother's Death Would Be Satisfying & A Huge Relief To Me' - SA Lady / These Parents Sued Thier 30 Yr Old Son For Refusing To Move Out Of Their Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.