Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,906 members, 7,841,404 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

(METHOD) How To Get Unique Content For Free - My Secrete Gem Revealed! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / (METHOD) How To Get Unique Content For Free - My Secrete Gem Revealed! (964 Views)

The Secrete They Will Never Tell You About Forex / Crypto Traders Rush In: How To Spot GEM Alt Coins That Will Do 100X-1000X / Secrete Way Of Making Millions With Just Token On Importation Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(METHOD) How To Get Unique Content For Free - My Secrete Gem Revealed! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. As usual if I am on here writing all the time and not doing what really makes me money then you know I am lying. I haven’t been on here in a while so what does that tell you? I am much more engaged in my online business and rendering support to my students. Anyhow any free time i had i feel i should drop something for you guys once a while.

Today i am going to show you how to get unique content for free, I formally use a software called Expired Article Hunter, a few months ago and it used to work well but now it doesn’t work at all. I tried to contact their support team and no one ever answered me back so I gave up on them. That made me really sad too because I don’t like to write especially if I don’t have a big interest in it. So now I have to come up with my own content but I am not a really good writer and if your like me you want to spend your time cashing in and not writing all the time! So I looked at how expired article hunter was built and I thought I could use their system to come up with free articles at least. Below is my step by step method to get completely free unique content if you have anything else to add please put it in the comment section below because as usual I would like to hear about it.

1 - Go to http://ExpiredDomains.net

create an account and use their search bar for your niche and a list of domains should come up for your niche.

For example if your niche is golf, you should search for golf related terms like “golf carts” and see what domains popup. Check out the metrics of

the domain the more backlinks it had or has the more likely it has good info (people are linking to it for some reason). Copy the domain

2- Go to http://Web.archive.org

and paste the domain and use the wayback machine search bar to search for past copies of the website.

Pick a date that it was saved and click that date. Some websites won’t have nothing on them or 303 errors and stuff but some will have plenty of info on them. Pick a good article or info from the site copy it.

3 - Go to http://Copyscape.com or a another free online copyright checker and paste the article you just copied on the Web.Archive. Make sure that it is not anywhere else on the web. If it is not, congratulations. You have a free article in your niche.

This does take a little bit of time but if you are like me this is easier than coming up with enough info to make a rank able website.

I’ve recently used this method to build a website and the site is starting to rank so I know it works well. I hope this short tutorial gives you some

ideas and helps you make a few bucks online. If it has let me know below, I always like hearing from everyone.

Thanks....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (METHOD) How To Get Unique Content For Free - My Secrete Gem Revealed! by boss01: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Cool info
Re: (METHOD) How To Get Unique Content For Free - My Secrete Gem Revealed! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy to share
Re: (METHOD) How To Get Unique Content For Free - My Secrete Gem Revealed! by biuti(f): 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Wow, thanks for sharing.
Re: (METHOD) How To Get Unique Content For Free - My Secrete Gem Revealed! by Great0000: 4:47am On May 22, 2018
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

' / Sad Experience With Mutual Benefits Policies / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.