Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,836 members, 7,848,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos (35392 Views)

Woman Captures Stealing Phone From Wine Shop (photos) / Shop Owner Catches A Thief Trapped Trying To Steal From Her Shop (Photos) / Another Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa After Attack In His Shop. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Nonnyflex(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Some news can be highly confusing... How can the topic say a thief trying to impress his girlfriend while the news says the young man may have wanted to impress his girlfriend.. I won't be surprised if neither of them is true...
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by mozh: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
What did he stole that brought the conclusion of trying to impress girlfriend, people sha
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by CaptPlanet(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Instead make he hide him face, he go put two legs for FIA grin

Face wey no fine before cheesy

LMAO
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dem don beat am tire cheesy.
The babe will be somewhere laughing.
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Tobium1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Power of pucci
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
Journey mercy o.
You will find someone else that will love better then her there, there is a female session and the wardens are cooperative if you speak their language. Doh.
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
I jus weak

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by krisjack11: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ugly fool the same olosho WA get like 3 boyfriend and I know the pussy must be wide. See your tear drops Don fade shhhhhhhhhh
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by 9too1: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Airforce1:

Na the mumu guys wey wan go the journey go go na

Any man wey commit crime to please a woman is a fool
write am for your songs join, we go buy your album
. e don tel we dey wait for you to blow
airforce1
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
dollytino4real:
some to-to get honey while sum get thorns
na true talk sha... Some toto fit make person cum quick, others , you go fuc.k tire and you no go cum quick....
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by contactikenna(m): 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
i hope she will bring bail money...
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Olamfreke(m): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol... this one really weak me oo undecidedLol... this one really weak me oo
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by whizzyleejr(m): 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
Young man, this is all I have for you

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by hatedisplace: 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
madridguy:
I pity the guy. Ladies/women sending men to journey of no return since the days of ADAM.
men go on thier own no boby send them
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Blissbeatz(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Dunno d problem some peepz gat... Can't u be real for one's, must u form what you are not.... If shr truly luvs u... She will take u d eay u are
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Sirevangel(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
God forbid

who the girl epp?
who love epp?
Nah him village people dey follow am

Abeg next!!!
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Look @ his face

He must be an ipob terrorist

Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by MightySparrow: 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
Proudly girlfriend of a thief. lol
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
na true talk sha... Some toto fit make person cum quick, others , you go fuc.k tire and you no go cum quick....
make u no use fork kil ur wife
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by Gkemz: 1:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Airforce1:
Dem no beat you well well , mumu

Upon how women plenty and cheap like pure water these days , one local olosho don send you to prison

No wonder your music career remains in shambles when you fail to recognize the importance and relevance of women in our contemporary society. So women are to be regarded as something of persona non grata like a sachet water because of one irresponsible lady that probably lacks home training.
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by SmellingAnus(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2017
dollytino4real:
make u no use fork kil ur wife
hahhahah after Baba God and Money... Nothing sweet pass when person when cum tongue... But I still be virgin this year sha... Really happy for that...
Re: Thief Trying To Impress His Girlfriend Caught Stealing In A Women's Shop. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahhahah after Baba God and Money... Nothing sweet pass when person when cum tongue... But I still be virgin this year sha... Really happy for that...
ok i hear u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Man Stabbed Son In Neck, Stomach (photo) / We Formed New Robbery Gang Inside SARS Cell —suspects (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.