Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Abeg How Many Squad, Units Or Special Operations Do The Police Have? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abeg How Many Squad, Units Or Special Operations Do The Police Have? (285 Views)

Remember This Boy That Was Being Hailed As D.p.o'?see What Police Have Done To / Does The Police Have The Right To Stop And Search My Car? / Man Caught With 2 Human Skulls In Calabar: 'Police Have No Right To Arrest Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg How Many Squad, Units Or Special Operations Do The Police Have? by godwinsmillions: 10:35am On Dec 06, 2017
I keep seeing different uniforms with Police badge and one kind squad written on the back. Some are like coveralls, some t-shirts on jeans. And this men carry serious guns with loads of magazine on them. Some carry matchetes and guns. So we can know when criminals are on the road, how many units police get?

(1) (Reply)

Golden Goose May You Produce / Driver Arraigned Before Court For Stealing Clothes Worth N12.5m / Police To Arrest, Prosecute Vendors Of Police Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.