Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,199 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? (3707 Views)

You Wan Do Ashawo Work ... You No Wan Shave Your Pusszy - Read My Experience / Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by mekuso89(m): 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2017
guys is it right to shave your woman's pubic hair?

Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Mustack: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
Make i park hia to learn.
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
If we can put our mouth in there to suck the milk, what’s stopping us from helping them to keep it clean and sparkling?

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nedfed(m): 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2017
Why not
I luv doing it cos she dos mine too
Once u trully luv ur woman you treat her well
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nedfed(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2017
stupidity:
If we can put our mouth in there to suck the milk, what’s stopping us from helping them to keep it clean and sparkling?
Ehnnnnnnn!!!
Milk from the pvssy?
Let sum1 get me my Bournvita,

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by ouzo1(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Why not I luv doing it cos she dos mine too Once u trully luv ur woman you treat her well

Correct G

Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by mekuso89(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2017
stupidity:
Respect
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:

Ehnnnnnnn!!!
Milk from the pvssy?
Let sum1 get me my Bournvita,
its best served with “milo”

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by OneKinGuy(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
Of course. That's my relationship goals
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nedfed(m): 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
stupidity:
its best served with “milo”
Lolz baddiest
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nedfed:
Ehnnnnnnn!!! Milk from the pvssy? Let sum1 get me my Bournvita,
hahahaha
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by habsydiamond(m): 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
me wey my hand sabi shake when I see pushi...if I go try shave her below I fit go cut her clit troway ooo....and Na in bad pass. so I no fit cause trouble
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by rastaLivity: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2017
hell yeA
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by mekuso89(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2017
habsydiamond:
me wey my hand sabi shake when I see pushi...if I go try shave her below I fit go cut her clit troway ooo....and Na in bad pass. so I no fit cause trouble
eww
Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 08, 2017
defug! I'm ain't shaving that shift,

Op you need brain resetting

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It Right To Shave Your Woman's Pubic Hair? by nelsonebby(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
what is wrong with people in this section sef?!?!?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Advice To Single Guys.. / IN-BETWEEN (for Lovers Of Story) / Guys! No Matter How Rich You Are Never Give This Category Of Girls Free Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.