Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,064 members, 7,849,302 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:14 PM

Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia (472 Views)

Fraud By Jumia / Jumia Affiliates, How Do You Get Paid By Jumia Affiliate Program? / How I Was Ripped Off By Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia by Mhomies: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
There is a high possibility of mix up of orders during despatch and delivery due to the huge volume of purchase going on presently in the online shopping platforms.

I just got a speaker delivered to me by Jumia instead of a watch this morning. Although I immediately called the attention of the despatch rider to it, he advised that I call the customer care for resolution.

I don't know how long it would take and how effective the replacement would be.

Now, I believe I'm not alone in this. Can you share your experiences please?

Thank you.

Re: Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia by mannycrown: 2:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
It's really crazy and sad.

I ordered a Refrigerator thermometer and a cheap ugly wrist watch was delivered. They insisted i call customer care before they accept it. Till today Customer Care have not been easy to speak with after wasting my airtime each time I call. And now it's over 7days after i went to pick up the supposed item, so i cant get a replacement or refund by Jumia policy..after waiting for this item for 2weeks!!! My money is gone. The thermometer is gone. Poor Service, jumia. Employ more hands especially for peak sale periods like Black Friday!!!

I ordered 3 units of Split AC and paid for home delivery. But Jumia agent called me to come and pick up all 3 ACs at one of their Stations, not even shortlisted online as a Jumia Pick up station. I was scared as hell, thinking it was a set up or something.. I later went commando style and picked up the ACs. Jumia scammed me of 2400 (x3=7200) for delivery per AC!!!

And now I ordered 2 more units of split AC for over 2weeks now, no update whatsoever on the order. After a week i was texted to choose another colour of the AC different from the one i paid for online...bla bla bla...that the colour i paid for online was out of stock! So was it my money they used to purchase the one they are yet to deliver to me? None of my emails to Customer care have been replied as regards this till now. Speaking with customer care is practically impossible. All courtesy of Black friday!!

For Christ's sake what's the point of doing the black friday when Customers can get delivery of items they ordered for Or worse still they get different item from what they ordered!?

I even thought their introduction of compulsory Pay before delivery was going to make this year's black friday worth the hype! It was all a hogwash after all...

Jumia i hope u see this thread and improve your services that are getting poorer each passing day.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Mix Up By Jumia by Mhomies: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
mannycrown:
It's really crazy and sad.

I ordered a Refrigerator thermometer and a cheap ugly wrist watch was delivered. They insisted i call customer care before they accept it. Till today Customer Care have not been easy to speak with after wasting my airtime each time I call. And now it's over 7days after i went to pick up the supposed item, so i cant get a replacement or refund by Jumia policy..after waiting for this item for 2weeks!!! My money is gone. The thermometer is gone. Poor Service, jumia. Employ more hands especially for peak sale periods like Black Friday!!!

I ordered 3 units of Split AC and paid for home delivery. But Jumia agent called me to come and pick up all 3 ACs at one of their Stations, not even shortlisted online as a Jumia Pick up station. I was scared as hell, thinking it was a set up or something.. I later went commando style and picked up the ACs. Jumia scammed me of 2400 (x3=7200) for delivery per AC!!!

And now I ordered 2 more units of split AC for over 2weeks now, no update whatsoever on the order. After a week i was texted to choose another colour of the AC different from the one i paid for online...bla bla bla...that the colour i paid for online was out of stock! So was it my money they used to purchase the one they are yet to deliver to me? None of my emails to Customer care have been replied as regards this till now. Speaking with customer care is practically impossible. All courtesy of Black friday!!

For Christ's sake what's the point of doing the black friday when Customers can get delivery of items they ordered for Or worse still they get different item from what they ordered!?

I even thought their introduction of compulsory Pay before delivery was going to make this year's black friday worth the hype! It was all a hogwash after all...

Jumia i hope u see this thread and improve your services that are getting poorer each passing day.
it's such a sad experience you've got. Just hoping to get all my other deliveries as ordered. I can't afford to lose my hard-earned money abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Invest On Internet Data Reselling, Very Profitable With Zero Loss / Am Giving Out My Secretly Guided Mini Importation Course For Almost Free / So SAD! Millions Wasted As Fire Guts Popular Drug Market In Onitsha Oluwafemi 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.