Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,710 members, 7,840,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General (1477 Views)

CITN Exams And Tax Matters In General / Lets Discuss CITN!!! / Lets Discuss the Use and Importance of Polystyrene Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by thatNUPEboy: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
This thread is for those of us who are into tax and interested in writing CITN (CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA ) exams. If you have enquiries to make about the registration, exemption and the material for the exams, this is an opportunity to get answers to your questions. You can also contact me using this email. thatnupeboy@gmail.com...
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by Taiwo20(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
This thread is for those of us who are into tax and interested in writing CITN (CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA ) exams. If you have enquiries to make about the registration, exemption and the material for the exams, this is an opportunity to get answers to your questions. You can also contact me using this email. thatnupeboy@gmail.com...

I'm thinking of registering for CITN next year... Any advice or anything I need to know..... I'm a graduate of economics
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by thatNUPEboy: 6:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Taiwo20:

I'm thinking of registering for CITN next year... Any advice or anything I need to know..... I'm a graduate of economics
Ok..it will be of advantage to you if you do the registration as soon as you have the money to enable you meet up with the April diet exam. As a graduate of economics, you ll be exempted from writing two courses (principles of economics in foundation and Quantitative techniques in PT1. After registration, you shld be ready to wait for at most 3wks..after which you ll be allowed to apply for exemption..this too takes a maximum of 3wks to gt approval..after which you ll be allowed to register for exams. ALL OF THESE SHOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN NOW AND MARCH ENDING if you have interest in seating for the April exams. Best of luck
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 12, 2017
B.sc accounting nkor
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by thatNUPEboy: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:
B.sc accounting nkor
B.sc accounting certificate holders are exempted from all courses in the foundation
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 13, 2017
thatNUPEboy:
B.sc accounting certificate holders are exempted from all courses in the foundation
How do I get someone to sign for me?
Secondly a good study pack
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by thatNUPEboy: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

How do I get someone to sign for me?
Secondly a good study pack
Thats not a problem. Scan and send copies of your credentials to me @ thatnupedboy@gmail.com..The materials not a problem too..av got them all.
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by STINS: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hi, I sent a mail to you. Kindly help me with CITN materials for PE1. Thanks!!
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by seyifunmiojo: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2018
how can i get study materials
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by thatNUPEboy: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
seyifunmiojo:
how can i get study materials
email me..thatnupeboy@gmail.com
Re: Lets Discuss CITN And Tax In General by Olupita(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house,

Please I need a certified member of The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria to help with being my referee as I've been asked to provide a certified member's number to complete my registration.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Rt. Rev. (dr.) Matthew Okpebholo Annual Scholarship Award 2018 / Apply For The United Nations Africa Scholarships! / Ten (10) Ways To Attract Ladies & Be Irresistible As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.