Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,416 members, 7,839,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State (9460 Views)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by naijaracist(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2017
EDO STATE GOVERNOR'S AIDE ALBERT OBAZEE TURNS RACIST ASKING AN IGBO HAWKER TO GO TO HIS STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liHnTD2cebE
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by okway: 1:00am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin Ibos will soon realize that they're refugees outside of the SE.

Awon we own "99% of Lagos, 75% of Borno, 60% of Edo, PH etc". Every region has a no-man's land, but Ibos can't develop their own no-man's land, rather their land is interesting to no man grin grin grin

He should have asked him to return to Mexico where Ibos are originally from. grin

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by nototribalist: 1:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Me watch 20min of nonsense, I dey mad?

8 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Vivere: 1:10am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:
grin grin grin grin Ibos will soon realize that they're refugees out of the SE.
Wicked!! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 14, 2017
why not his country why state.

4 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by ItsTutsi(m): 2:08am On Dec 14, 2017
guy wallahi u wicked fa! grin cheesy
okway:
grin grin grin grin Ibos will soon realize that they're refugees outside of the SE.

Awon we own "99% of Lagos, 75% of Borno, 60% of Edo, PH etc". Every region has a no-man's land, but Ibos can't develop their own no-man's land, rather their land is interesting to no man grin grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Macgreat(m): 2:11am On Dec 14, 2017
Wow.

Isn't that called tribalism?

10 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 2:15am On Dec 14, 2017
whats wrong with this guy......

i rather have police than armrobbers and thugs....

if i was police,i would arrest him....immediatly..... angry

but he is right about other things sha...

1 Like

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by okway: 2:24am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:
whats wrong with this guy......

if i was police,i would arrest him....immediatly..... angry

Which one?

#EndSARs abi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by ItsTutsi(m): 2:29am On Dec 14, 2017
most they develop every state,haba! grin cheesy
Macgreat:
Wow.

Isn't that called tribalism?

15 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by shallysgirl: 2:32am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

Refugee or no,you must live with them,and they must be called nigerians just like you are called.
if you dont like it,take a gun and shoot yourself in the head.ntoor. tongue

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 2:33am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

Which one?

#EndSARs abi? grin

endsars then what... ...who wan deal with criminals.......you...
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by allcomage: 2:35am On Dec 14, 2017
I think he should channel his anger towards stemming human trafficking and sex export that are ravaging Edo state.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 2:46am On Dec 14, 2017
allcomage:
I think he should channel his anger towards stemming human trafficking and sex export that are ravaging Edo state.

stop making the ol place dirty...go to market place go sell things...or atleast organize yourselfs to pick up the waste your customers produce on the roads......everybody is angry with una behavior...money money money is all you care about nothing else...

atleast clean up what you caused...the other igbo tried to even lie to him that he was edo...

una dont have shame a tall....thats why everybody is pisssed with una....

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by okway: 2:49am On Dec 14, 2017
shallysgirl:

Refugee or no,you must live with them,and they must be called nigerians just like you are called.
if you dont like it,take a gun and shoot yourself in the head.ntoor. tongue

Anyone can live with refugees nau grin
But Obazee wants you to go and develop your own states.

24 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by MasterKim: 3:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Edo should give us Biafra if dey want us to leave na
grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by funlord(m): 3:38am On Dec 14, 2017
They should allow that asphalt take away entrepreneur to develop Edo's streets in peace abeg! Haba...... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by emmie14: 3:46am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

He should have asked him to return to Mexico where Ibos are originally from. grin
What do you mean by development. Nigeria as third world country is generally underdeveloped. Where and where is developed in west Africa? Nigerian airports experience power failure. No infrastructure. No hospital. Bury your face.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by shallysgirl: 3:53am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

Obazee is a nonetity.he can only make noise.

12 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by okway: 4:06am On Dec 14, 2017
shallysgirl:

Obazee is a nonetity.he can only make noise.

He also thinks ibos are nonentities.

14 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by okway: 4:08am On Dec 14, 2017
emmie14:

What do you mean by development. Nigeria as third world country is generally underdeveloped. Where and where is developed in west Africa? Nigerian airports experience power failure. No infrastructure. No hospital. Bury your face.

If the SW Nigeria, Algeria and Kenya are underdeveloped, then the SE is just a bush with many huts grin

Ibos go to other regions dirting their environment with fanyogo and gala wrappers.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by emmie14: 4:15am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

Africa is 3rd world. Meaning developing nations.

1 Like

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

If the SW Nigeria, Algeria and Kenya are underdeveloped, then the SE is just a bush with many huts grin

Ibos go to other regions dirting their environment with fanyogo and gala wrappers.

Oga where is developed in the southwest ..

Ogun,Ondo,osun,Oyo,Ekiti..

where exactly?

ife,ikiri,ede,ore,ogbomosho,owo,ekiti,offa, oyo,ijesha,akoko,lampese,ijebu,ipetu,gbogan,oshogbo,Akure,osun,abeokuta,..just mention.

make i dey mention?

pls where exactly is more develop in southwest more than the east.. on the average.

you guys keep lying to yourselves..
where is the develop city in southwest..that is london or new york..

don't give me propagandists pictures..

just mention the city n state.. this a public forum..and believe..we have lot of people from anywhere you will mention..here on nairaland..

you guys keep saying this for long time now..

pls no insults..just mention..the city..

make we burst or believe.

both structural, infrastructural, urban, rural.,human development.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by okway: 4:23am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:

Oga where is developed in the southwest ..

Ogun,Ondo,osun,Oyo,Ekiti..

where exactly?
ife,ikiri,ede,ore,ogbomosho,owo,ekiti,offa, oyo,
make i dey mention..pls where exactly is more develop in southwest more than the east.. on the average.

you guys keep lying to yourselves..pls where is the develop city in southwest..that is london or new york..

don't give me propagandists pictures..just mention the city n state.. this a public forum..and believe..we have lot of people from anywhere you will mention..here on nairaland..

you guys keep saying this for long time now..

pls no insults..just mention..the city..

make we burst or believe.

You should be asking your people which part of the SW is so developed enough for them to run from their red mud ojika village and to settle in Akure, Ibadan, even the remote villages of Ogbomoso.

Something must be there.

Mexicans run to USA, Americans don't run to Mexico.
Yorubas don't run to the SE, Igbos run to Yorubaland grin

Why is manufacturing company sprinting up in SW, but closing in the SE?
Why are investment pouring into the SW, but none settling for the SE?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by okway: 4:27am On Dec 14, 2017
At least you have common sense not to mention Ibadan.

bounty007:

Oga don't be a fool..
you made assertion that southwest is more develop.. forget all this red mud taunts..is stale.over years.

mention a town in southwest..stop changing post.

there're investors all over the world..and dia is always steady migration and emigration allover the globe..n people do it for so many reasons..
every country on earth has provisions for it.. atleast..
travel n see.. don't be a local champ.. the world is so big.. it doesn't start n end in yoruba enclave.

this a public forum and your making joke of yaself..

tell me the city in southwest..that is more developed than southeast.. is simple.

not stories..
we've heard stories enough

SW is the most developed region in Nigeria. Kiss the truth and go die cool

When next is the bus carrying 100 Ibos landing in Akure? I wonder what you people are escaping from if not for Iboland underdevelopment.

Ibos are now investors? I don die...lmaoooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin Does that mean they can't invest in themselves?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by emmie14: 4:28am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

stop making the ol place dirty...go to market place go sell things...or atleast organize yourselfs to pick up the waste your customers produce on the roads......everybody is angry with una behavior...money money money is all you care about nothing else...

atleast clean up what you caused...the other igbo tried to even lie to him that he was edo...

una dont have shame a tall....thats why everybody is pisssed with una....
Are you not a Yoruba? Your body and environment is the dirtiest in the country. You're manufacturers of dirtiness'. There is no eastern state that is as dirty as Ibadan ogun and Lagos. Badia. Ijora apapa. God forbid. Your girls I heard goes with panties for 3days without washing. Rubbish. Every corner in Lagos international airport is dirty and smelling. Yoruba culture of dirtiness. Look at you with advice on hygiene. Come to Enugu or owerri..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 14, 2017
okway:

You should be asking your people which part of the SW is so developed enough for them to run from their red mud ojika village and to settle in Akure, Ibadan, even the remote villages of Ogbomoso.

Something must be there.

Mexicans run to USA, Americans don't run to Mexico.
Yorubas don't run to the SE, Igbos run to Yorubaland grin

Oga don't be a fool..
you made assertion that southwest is more develop.. forget all this red mud taunts..is stale.over years.

mention a town in southwest..stop changing post.

there're investors all over the world..and dia is always steady migration and emigration allover the globe..n people do it for so many reasons..
every country on earth has provisions for it.. atleast..
travel n see.. don't be a local champ.. the world is so big.. it doesn't start n end in yoruba enclave.

this a public forum and your making joke of yaself..

tell me the city in southwest..that is more developed than southeast.. is simple.

not stories..
we've heard stories enough

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 4:32am On Dec 14, 2017
we try to tell them that what they are doing is not good...they say we are insulting them and hate them....

the market place is their but they dont use it....clean up your mess,they dont want...this people give me an headache....

i dont buy anything from them in lagos.....some of them even insult me and say am osu that miss road.... angry

i just give up on them....they cant even organise themselfs....make a street hawkers union and clean the streets were you sell...

why is that so hard....??.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:
we try to tell them that what they are doing is not good...they say we are insulting them and hate them....

the market place is their but they dont use it....clean up your mess,they dont want...this people give me an headache....

i dont buy anything from them in lagos.....some of them even insult me and say am osu that miss road.... angry

i just give up on them....they cant even organise themselfs....make a street hawkers union and clean the streets were you sell...

why is that so hard....??.....

who you epp?

3 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 4:36am On Dec 14, 2017
bounty007:

who you epp?

who youuuu epp..??..... angry

we dont need you selling things on the streets......capish...??...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Federal High Court Lacks Jurisdiction To Seize My Assets – Sen Nwaoboshi / Accountant-General’s Office Budgets ₦36m For Fumigation Against Reptiles, Pests / Fuel Scarcity: Kick Out APC, Vote For PDP In 2023, Saraki Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.