Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,147 members, 7,842,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Truth About TSTV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Truth About TSTV (790 Views)

Much Ado About TSTV- The Epic And Monumental Fail Of Paytv / 6 Things To Know About TSTV Before Buying / SEE DSTV FUNNY FACEBOOK POST THIS MORNING AFTER HEARING ABOUT TSTV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About TSTV by XVIER(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Almost everyone was talking about TSTV when they promised to launch their product. October 1st. TSTV never thought it was going to go this way (who will want to build a house and not count it's cost). Their sport channel went off early November when they started their test in transmission, and told nigerians that it was hacked (me in one corner laughing). Nothing like their sport channel was being hacked only the gullible ones will believe this. simple, bein sport declared tstv airing their sport channel in nigeria illegal and brought it down. From the onset there was already a speculation brouhaha about the letter sent to them at their door step before the sport channel was brought down. TSTV will start selling their product soon and yes the sport channels will be available again for few days before it will be declared illegal again (those of us who used Qsat during the days of dstv will know this). One advice to those eager to buy TSTV cos of it's sport channels don't rush in buying it take your time to study it when they roll out. Many will come to insult me (well it's normal when the truth is been served).

1 Like

Re: The Truth About TSTV by cooldipo(m): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2017
I wonder if the government of the day will watch us all being swindled without doing anything! TSTV has their footprint all over it and i will be surprised if they watch it while it fail ....they warned us about MMM and were vindicated in the end but they openly welcomed TSTV and gave them some sort of legitimacy.....so the blame will be ready for them to harvest if they let this go down the drain......in Lagbaja's voice......te ba ba yi je, mo sorry fun gbo o gbo yin o o,,,,,,mo sorry fun gbogbo yin loo-koo-kan......Nigeria youth is not asking for much really cos many of us has never really enjoyed anything other those nature offers freely so we really know what to agitate for.......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Did Alex And Tobi Have Sex Last Night? (video) / Website To Download Yoruba Movies / Aníkúlápó Movie Review Starring Sola Sobowale, Kunle Remi, Bimbo Ademoye & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.