Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) (656 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Naija Men And White Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by mito: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2010
If a girl whom you are not in intimacy with, repeatedly, begs you in God's name at each tentative to stop contacting her for any reason whatsoever because she believes that you don't respect her, what would be you reaction if you love her?
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by Outstrip(f): 12:32am On Apr 09, 2010
Respect her and not call her
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by joepayne(m): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2010
give her space but yet make her understnd that u do
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 09, 2010
@poster
are you together as a couple(kissing/cuddles etc)?! or you are just trying to get with her?!
ask her to give you the reason WHY she thinks that you have no respect for her. it may be something that you do unknowingly. at least you will know what NOT to do next time.
there is no point in trying to be with someone who doesnt want to be with you even if you "love" her, although we know that some women likes to play hard to get but begging you to stop contacting her might be a big red sign!
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by platinumnk(f): 1:52am On Apr 09, 2010
^^mrbjay i left a question for u in the sexuality section smiley
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by gee2(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
let her be for a lil while, jus contact at intervals.

don't be suprised when u see her beep.
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by Areaboy2(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2010
you know wat they say about letting someone go if u love them so much?? and they'll come back to you?? undecided

well thats bullsh*t, we all know they never come back, so just move on n let her be tongue tongue
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2010
Dude, for the girl to beg you in the name of God. it means you are not on her radar (you lack some features she requires)

Simple as ABC, if you know the type of girl she is and you understand her needs, you can check yoself to see if you can throw up a good match for those needs then she'll beg you in the name of God to marry her.

Leave her be and concentrate on improving yourself as a person, hot material and attractive dude with cash grin
Re: Naija Men only: leave your comments! (23+) by galatico(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2010
I'll just respect her wish and never call her, but before I do I will first profess my love for her !!!

(1) (Reply)

''Do You Get Hooked Up Out of Sympathy'' / How Long? / Tall Vs Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.