Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Did I Act Right Or Wrong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Did I Act Right Or Wrong? (533 Views)

Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.? / Is It Right Or Wrong To Kill Someone Who Survived Execution? / Sex Before Marriage Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Act Right Or Wrong? by Mike008(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
So this evening after work I boarded a coaster bus back home and this happened...

On getting to the bus stop, I walked past this young pretty lady already waiting alongside other passengers. I took judicious notice of her like I do most damsels and I bet she noticed me notice her.

After waiting a few minutes, a coaster bus arrived, and I was first to get in because the other passengers would rather board smaller vehicles.

Shortly afterwards, this lady (I had earlier noticed) stepped into the vehicle.
This was against the norm as most young ladies prefer to board smaller vehicles, and on a day when a coaster bus was was simply not many people's choice, I found her conduct quite surprising.
Even more surprising was the fact that, with the sea of empty seats, this lady preferred to sit next to me.

She said "good afternoon" as she sat next to me and I responded politely, but that was only as far as we went.

All the while this lady sat next to me I felt the urge to engage her in a conversation but simply didn't know what to say to her.
I sat muted, then at some point she had her earpiece on, but I could tell she wasn't listening to any music.

I felt quite uneasy throughout the course of our ride with the thought that I owed her a conversation.

After a while, she alighted from the vehicle.
At that moment I felt relieved that she's finally gone, but again I felt guilty that I may have disrespected this ladies sense of judgment that I might have been someone she would have fratenized with.

Please guys, did I act right by minding my business or wrong by pulling the brakes on a "green light"?
Re: Did I Act Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Did this happened in NOLLYWOOD, TELEMUNDO or ZEEWORLD.
Because this is exactly their story line
Re: Did I Act Right Or Wrong? by Mike008(m): 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
Did this happened in NOLLYWOOD, TELEMUNDO or ZEEWORLD.
Because this is exactly their story line

They would have fallen in love in Nollywood, Telemundo or Zeeworld.
Frankly, it happened in neither of those.
Re: Did I Act Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mike008:

They would have fallen in love in Nollywood, Telemundo or Zeeworld.
Frankly, it happened in neither of those.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Made Easy 2018 / U.s Visa Procurement Tips / #saynotosuicide#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.