Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,343 members, 7,839,609 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun (1876 Views)

Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / VIDEO: Ghanaian Slay Queen Used For Rituals Vomits Money And Runs Mad. / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Timekeeper: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2018
This World Is Wicked, Another Slay Queen Abosede Solo Has Been Used For Rituals By Yahoo Yahoo Boys In Osun State, Here Is What Her Friends Said About Her Death. Yeah, they say life is sweet, but too much of sweet things gives jedijedi. This beautiful young vibrant slay queen just lost her life and it is a sad moment for her family and friends in Osogbo/Ilesha Osun State. I hope all potential slay queens and young ladies out there, will know that by now Boys are not smiling when it comes to making money this 2018.
Based on information gathered from this deceased close friend, her name is Ogunsola Abosede she was allegedly used by a yahoo boy which made her fell sick for a short while before she finally lost her life in the Slay Queen kingdom. Ladies please be wary and be careful whom you go out with, stop……………………

Lalasticlala abeg do the needful to warn other Slay mama especially nairaland.

Makydebbie u dey see, KushyKush u no, black hawk nko, Ifyalways nko, alexalin nko, sexybbstar nko,

Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Timekeeper: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2018
More pics

Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Timekeeper: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Nairaland money mongers see oo

Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Timekeeper: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2018
Enough

Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Na her title come to pass. Slay queen and she was slain.

May her sexy soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by gabinogem(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2018
They will never rest, till they rest in peace+++...typical case of get rich or die trying.
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2018
I know this girl... Make i confirm
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2018
At last, I have a feeling she's gonna end like this. So sad sha
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by SULTANALAUDDIN: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Na today?
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Childishbanjino(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
I know this girl... Make i confirm
You do? Is she a student of ikire campus

P.S
This is Banji (English Dept, Class 17). BBstar what's up?
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
Childishbanjino:

You do? Is she a student of ikire campus

P.S
This is Banji (English Dept, Class 17). BBstar what's up?
I'm fine... She's not a student of uniosun, don't mind the op. We grew up in the same street but were not friends. I know her very very well.

I don't know the banji I'm chatting with.
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
was She Actually Used For Ritual?
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
was she actually used for ritual
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Blackhawk01: 1:01pm On Jan 22, 2018
Op, you well?
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Childishbanjino(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

I'm fine... She's not a student of uniosun, don't mind the op. We grew up in the same street but were not friends. I know her very very well.

I don't know the banji I'm chatting with.

Ok.
Not to worry. I'll holla you when we see in school for clearance. Have a nice day
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
DeadRat:
was She Actually Used For Ritual?
I don't even know the details. Some said she had appendix, some said she was sick while some said she was used first ritual. But many ladies are happy about her death, I don't know why. Even her besties were using the love reaction to the Facebook post about her death. I've always known she would end like this.
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Childishbanjino:

Ok.
Not to worry. I'll holla you when we see in school for clearance. Have a nice day
Alright dear, no problem
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by seunny4lif(m): 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2018
So?
I don't feel any pity for them
They want guys that can spend on them
They like clubbing and party with free drinks
They can't go out with guys that cant spend cash on them?

See Money,
See your soul
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

I don't even know the details. Some said she had appendix, some said she was sick while some said she was used first ritual. But many ladies are happy about her death, I don't know why. Even her besties were using the love reaction to the Facebook post about her death. I've always known she would end like this.
shocked Jeez! This Is Serious o... Was She An Evil Person Or What?
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Hector09(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
All girls now na slay queen and every girl wey die is use by yahoo boy
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
DeadRat:
shocked Jeez! This Is Serious o... Was She An Evil Person Or What?
She's not really an evil person, but she is someone that has been warned several times. She has been advised so many times. But she no dey listen. A friend invited me to a birthday party last month, so I asked him about those who will attend the party and he said "Bose solo". The moment I heard that name, I told him I won't be coming again. Maybe he suspected that I was scared, so he said he's going to separate a space for her and her crew. I pity her tho, she's just a young girl.
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

She's not really an evil person, but she is someone that has been warned several times. She has been advised so many times. But she no dey listen. A friend invited me to a birthday party last month, so I asked him about those who will attend the party and he said "Bose solo". The moment I heard that name, I told him I won't be coming again. Maybe he suspected that I was scared, so he said he's going to separate a space for her and her crew. I pity her tho, she's just a young girl.
This Is Interesting! Whats Her Facebook Name? I Want To Confirm Something
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
DeadRat:
This Is Interesting! Whats Her Facebook Name? I Want To Confirm Something
Classic queen
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:
Classic queen
ok Thanks
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
DeadRat:
ok Thanks
Classic white not classic queen. I made a mistake
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

Classic white not classic queen. I made a mistake
i Have Seen It... There Were Insults Thrown At Her Sef After The Death... Some Of Her Friends Whom She'd Always Tag didnt Even Bother To Mourn her Death... Some Even Laughin... Someone Was Even Saying She Refused To Go To School but Chose Yahoo Guys... Its Pathetic though.
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2018
DeadRat:
i Have Seen It... There Were Insults Thrown At Her Sef After The Death... Some Of Her Friends Whom She'd Always Tag didnt Even Bother To Mourn her Death... Some Even Laughin... Someone Was Even Saying She Refused To Go To School but Chose Yahoo Guys... Its Pathetic though.

Very pathetic. I'm sure her dad won't even mourn her. The man is well respected and very strict but she has been bringing shame to him. May her soul Rip.
Re: Stay Queen Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boyz At Uniosun by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

Very pathetic. I'm sure her dad won't even mourn her. The man is well respected and very strict but she has been bringing shame to him. May her soul Rip.
Well We All Know Where She Will End Up In the Afterlife but Anyway Rip to Her

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Woman Arrested In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Photos: We Remember June 1944 Execution Of 14yrs Old Stinney In United States / Yahoo Boys Secrets Exposed:Beware Of Binary Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.