Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan (22914 Views)

Governor Akeredolu And Ayodele Adigun In 1976 Vs 2020 (Photos) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information / 35 Killed As Herdsmen Burn Tse Umenger, Benue Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by stanluiz(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
4kDdullard:
I think this is a fake news cuz we are slaves to the Fulanis--------Afonja pigs and conbeef head grin grin grin grin
They must enjoy chanji.Sophisticated conehead fools.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by congorasta: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
k
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by LordKushmann(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ken4Christ:
Their next plans will be to burn houses in unison across the entire Christian communities across the nation. It will be done when you are sleeping. Those who run out will be slaughtered. If you remain inside, you will be burnt. The foundation is layed. They are arresting our youths suspected to be cultist and armed. So by the time they come, there will be no resistance. This is revealed to me through dream. If we don't do anything now, nobody will stop them. Those closer to those in authority should please tell the governors to set up armed vigilantes otherwise over 70% of the Christian population will be wiped out. He that has hear let him hear.

Indeed the spirits have ministered to you. The one they showed me fills me with goosebumps whenever I recall it. Just studying battle strategies for the past month.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by NAPC1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2018
OK OOO

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2018
the earlier that demonic nomad @ aso is deported back to hell, the better for nig.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2018
I don't believe this crap story, fulani herdsmen are Good muslims, they are the soldiers of God, they were there just to bless the land and plantation. grin

the people who are terrorists are Igbos

this is just the beginning!

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Odingo1: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
hmm,SW keeping quiet while Fulanis is occupying their land

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by sunbilor(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
The wailers camp is swelling with each passing day.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by miky(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
SW and SE should do something about the fulani idiots if the FG doesn't want too! establish a security unit come on
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by 12345baba(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2018
Serves the Yoruba nation right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by jaidey1: 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Aieboocaar:
I don't believe this news!!!

Chief Ayodele Adigun is not a real omoluabi!!....
The fulani herdsmen did not burn your farm! They are peace-loving citizens. they can't hurt our people... INFACT WE HELPED INSTALL THEIR KINSMAN AS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY!! so we are automatically spared from their mayhem!

Sarrki, Hope i have spoken your Mind?!!!!cheesy
One Nigeria my black arse!!
dry. get a life
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Barnabaseloka(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
miky:
SW and SE should do something about the fulani idiots if the FG doesn't want too! establish a security unit come on
Did you mean SW & NE?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by jaidey1: 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
12345baba:
Serves the Yoruba nation right
Fulani has attacked every region in the last 2yrs. killings in Edo, delta, Enugu, ebonyi, Benue, nassarawa, taraba, Kaduna, Adamawa.

which part of Nigeria are you from? if you think yorubas are the only ones experiencing Fulani violence then you must be naive

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by jaidey1: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
I don't believe this crap story, fulani herdsmen are Good muslims, they are the soldiers of God, they were there just to bless the land and plantaition. grin

the people who are terrorists are Igbos

this is just the beginning!
another dry flat*head. yet you'll cry blue murder when others laugh at your misery.

the same Fulani herdsmen that killed so many people in Enugu and raped your grandmothers till your governor was forced to declare fasting and prayer. keep living in denial

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Ugosample(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
How is he sure that it is Fulani criminals that burnt his farm,
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
another dry flat*head. yet you'll cry blue murder when others laugh at your misery.

the same Fulani herdsmen that killed so many people in Enugu and raped your grandmothers till your governor was forced to declare fasting and prayer. keep living in denial
is this supposed to make sense? grin

7 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by jaidey1: 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2018
stanluiz:
Fulani herdsmen has be terrorising SW since this year from Ogun to ondo ,ekiti now Oyo and afonjas has remain silent and dumb.If it was peaceful ipob members they will be shouting kill them !! kill them !!!
really? afenifere is an IBO group, fanikayode and fayose are flat*heads like you.

your brain will start working one day. continue greasing it
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by jaidey1: 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2018
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense? grin
yes to right thinking individuals. can't say the same for half illiterates with room temperature IQ like you.

let me help you a little. both IPOB and herdsmen are equally bad. ipob was instigating hate and ethnic tension through hate speech, herdsmen are doing the same through their crimes. both groups should be dealt with.

now go and play outisde

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
yes to right thinking individuals. can't say the same for half illiterates with room temperature IQ like you.

let me help you a little. both IPOB and herdsmen are equally bad. ipob was instigating hate and ethnic tension through hate speech, herdsmen are doing the same through their crimes. both groups should be dealt with.

now go and play outisde
you still made no sense grin

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by thunder74(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2018
Why former SSGs?
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by 12345baba(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
Fulani has attacked every region in the last 2yrs. killings in Edo, delta, Enugu, ebonyi, Benue, nassarawa, taraba, Kaduna, Adamawa.

which part of Nigeria are you from? if you think yorubas are the only ones experiencing Fulani violence then you must be naive
the Yorubas are the cause of Nigeria's problem.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by jaidey1: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
12345baba:
the Yorubas are the cause of Nigeria's problem.
and we are also the cause of your lack of education

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by benjoggas: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
That is the little price you have to pay for shouting Sai Buhari upandown in 2015.You will have another before half time.
Why crying out? Kwontinu!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Aieboocaar(m): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
dry. get a life

Oh, brother i have one. The question is, "Do you"

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Turantula(m): 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:

now go and play outisde
Herdsmen will reset your brain very soon. onuku

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
They also burned my 50 acres farm worth millions of naira. I know fulani herdsmen well well & this is absolutely not how they operate, Make you pls tell us your farm BURN Mr man.

I have encountered both the violent, non violent, knife & also Ak wielding herdsmen, so tell me something I don't know grin
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
whether the like it or not, Fulani herdsmen must occupy south west, this is what they want so let them have it in full, we must have cow colonies all over West... grin
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2018
whether they like it or not, Fulani herdsmen must occupy south west, this is what they want so let them have it in full, we must have cow colonies all over West... grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by customercaresup: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
it is not good to hear that thing.

Bookmark our website for the latest news and redeem codes- https://infokerala.org/free-fire-advance-server-registration/
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2018
this Ayodele nicompoop is a liar! how can the peacefull fulanis burn your plantation? fulani hersdsmen are the best ethnics in this one nigeria shithole!. Igbos are the real problem, i am not sure Ayodele even owns any plantation,

One nigeria it is! one nigeria it will be! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by Mmadu111: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
jaidey1:
and we are also the cause of your lack of education
He lacked education because he ironically said the truth? Enjoy your full version education, Professor with high degree of conspiracy.
Re: Herdsmen Burn Ayodele Adigun's Palm Plantation In Ibadan by salt1: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
Ken4Christ:
Their next plans will be to burn houses in unison across the entire Christian communities across the nation. It will be done when you are sleeping. Those who run out will be slaughtered. If you remain inside, you will be burnt. The foundation is layed. They are arresting our youths suspected to be cultist and armed. So by the time they come, there will be no resistance. This is revealed to me through dream. If we don't do anything now, nobody will stop them. Those closer to those in authority should please tell the governors to set up armed vigilantes otherwise over 70% of the Christian population will be wiped out. He that has hear let him hear.

This is frightening

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Ike Ekweremadu's 56th Birthday Celebration / Accept Biden As President - Fani-Kayode To Trump / How Nigerians Contribute To Election Rigging They Complain About - Bishop Onah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.