Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked (52271 Views)

Ebuka Vs A Nairalander: Who Rocked It Better? (Pics) / Promo! Promo! Giveaway Buy Your Cheap Dresses Here / 5 Fashion Trends Any Girl Who Grew Up In The 90s Probably Rocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by litaninja(m): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
These are the same females that'll form paparazzi for guys rocking 15k wristwatches....
Guys, know your worth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Burnavick(m): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2018
Oh boy... Na boiz dey suffer, our clothes are on d high side.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by TargetedTraffic: 12:13am On Jan 26, 2018
Its real or its fun?

Thegeneralqueen:
Amanda chisom on facebook shared the story of the lady who brought a nice top at #50 and these ladies responded by posting photos of themselves rocking their chic inexpensive wears. Here are some of them.....
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by ImaIma1(f): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2018
I know IJK...their outlet in surulere. They have really nice things for unbelievable prices.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Macdav(m): 1:21am On Jan 26, 2018
#100 gown still rocking it after three years Weldone ma grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by teflonjake(m): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
45yrs now I am still rocking my blue pussy I got free from above yeye dey worry unagrin grin grin

Poster color wehdone grin grin grin grin

Sister mi
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Respect55(m): 2:41am On Jan 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
45yrs now I am still rocking my blue pussy I got free from above yeye dey worry unagrin grin grin
Wetin dey do u na
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Boyooosa(m): 3:24am On Jan 26, 2018
Better for them, Buhari has trained them.
If a man carry #300 give u go do Brazilian hair, make u no collect am, u hear?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by sunegg007(m): 3:47am On Jan 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
Continue Marketing,we Understand. Esan Girl
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by yhungbrowhne(m): 3:49am On Jan 26, 2018
BENDDOWN SELECT fc
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:22am On Jan 26, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Anyway, my bank account & my third leg are tall so, who cares
Can't wait to feel the Th.... leg and the acct cool........anything from my shorty is acceptable grin
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by makydebbie(f): 5:39am On Jan 26, 2018
TechAddiction:

U be gh babe, hw u cum sabi aswani na? I dey fear u ooo
Fear me na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by churchee: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Fashion you can buy, but style, you possess.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by rawpadgin(m): 6:25am On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Can't wait to feel the Th.... leg and the acct cool........anything from my shorty is acceptable grin
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:26am On Jan 26, 2018
rawpadgin:
cheesy grin grin grin
Morning wink
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by glossy6(f): 6:28am On Jan 26, 2018
biblegirl:
chaiii but y this op no censor their faces na.

dem steal?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by sirgalahad26(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2018
when i see ladies at night in ikotun market queueing for d so called #500 tops,gowns,skirt nd leggings. i just be like are these not those forming slaymama?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Awoo88: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2018
chronique:
That's the thing with ladies clothes. Very cheap to buy. As a guy,you can never find a shirt for 500 naira that wouldn't be obvious to all and sundry,how cheap it is. Even 2000 naira shirt would look obviously very cheap.
Left my house one with 20k looking for cheap wears. After a frustrating 5 hours of looking, I was forced to pay 8k for one shirt because the cheap one are so obviously cheap and not new. A lady with the same amount will go very early and get herself bag full of clothes and claim she bought it in one high end boutique and u can not tell the difference

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by agbonkamen(f): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2018
sunegg007:

Continue Marketing,we Understand. Esan Girl
keep quiet jor grin
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Aldebaran(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by agbonkamen(f): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2018
MrBigiman:

Life don tire u is Abgonkamen, but people no go no say u be no go area. Wehdone ma
oga language knower it depends oh the pronunciations this one mean "life no tire me" u hear
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Luukasz(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
I could eat your pussy all day if you don't mind
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by AgbalimorSWEET(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2018
Sister's.come to maraba,nd see hw we live. Here in maraba,wit ur 10k.omo u na big girl o. #100 shoes dey self.confirm ok!.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by rawpadgin(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Morning wink
morning sweetie. Hope you slept well
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by whiteprince(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
blue pussy? Everytin is possible in Edo sha
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by TourismMan(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2018
Generally, most of the clothes women bought are between N30-N150. That is why you see them having stocks of clothes in their houses.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by sulemanalex(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2018
But why na only ipob women, afonjas and bokoharams dey wear only designers?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by chronique(m): 7:31am On Jan 26, 2018
Awoo88:
Left my house one with 20k looking for cheap wears. After a frustrating 5 hours of looking, I was forced to pay 8k for one shirt because the cheap one are so obviously cheap and not new. A lady with the same amount will go very early and get herself bag full of clothes and claim she bought it in one high end boutique and u can not tell the difference

Exactly! Quality Pam slippers starts from around 8k. Good shoes around 15k upwards. If the shirt is too cheap and manageable, it starts from 5k. Ladies are enjoying sha.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by MrBigiman: 7:32am On Jan 26, 2018
agbonkamen:
oga language knower it depends oh the pronunciations this one mean "life no tire me" u hear

If u are Esan let's hook up. Who knows what tomorrow brings.
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by agbonkamen(f): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2018
MrBigiman:

If u are Esan let's hook up. Who knows what tomorrow brings.
A married man grin
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2018
rawpadgin:
morning sweetie. Hope you slept well
Yes I did wink you....?
Re: Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked by adisabarber(m): 7:51am On Jan 26, 2018
agbonkamen:

Ah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos) / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.