Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,322 members, 7,846,443 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Business That Can Give You 100% Return On Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business That Can Give You 100% Return On Investment (602 Views)

Order For You 100% Pure Coconuts Oil NOW! / Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment / 3 Online Business That Can Boost Your Monthly Income (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business That Can Give You 100% Return On Investment by retouchfoods(m): 11:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Nigerian shawama bread is one of the famous and tasty snacks that people enjoy everyday. Have you ever wonder how this bread is been made? And did you know the income potential one can earn from producing and marketing sharwama bread?
[img][/img]

There are lots of shawama stands opening everyday in the area where you live, you can start baking and supplying them your home made shawama bread.
[img][/img]

I get order everyday from people selling shawama and I have to hire boys to work in my home bakery over night.

I will be showing just 20 people a practical method of baking commercial shawama bread from home with the tools you already have in your house. You can make more than N30,000 per day.

For more information or to part of the training send your name and phone number to email officialkitchenking@gmail.com

Re: Business That Can Give You 100% Return On Investment by howtech: 2:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
2018 revealed secrets to writing an interesting blog article ...

Target Audience: Bloggers

check out====> www.howtech.com.ng/2018/01/2018-revealed-secrets-to-writing.html

Reasons why nigeria bloggers fail====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/09/5-reasons-for-downfall-on-nigeria.html

No magic about seo=====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/10/there-is-no-magic-about-seo.html

Secrets to help your post rank first on google====>
www.howtech.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-make-your-blog-post-rank-first.html
Re: Business That Can Give You 100% Return On Investment by Futureinvestors(m): 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2018
My Dear Friend invest a token in Foreign Currency Exchange.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Business That Can Give You 100% Return On Investment by retouchfoods(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
howtech:
2018 revealed secrets to writing an interesting blog article ...

Target Audience: Bloggers

check out====> www.howtech.com.ng/2018/01/2018-revealed-secrets-to-writing.html

Reasons why nigeria bloggers fail====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/09/5-reasons-for-downfall-on-nigeria.html

No magic about seo=====> www.howtech.com.ng/2017/10/there-is-no-magic-about-seo.html

Secrets to help your post rank first on google====>
www.howtech.com.ng/2017/08/how-to-make-your-blog-post-rank-first.html

seems you know too much about blogging, did you design blog?

(1) (Reply)

Companies Valued At More Than One Billion Dollars In Africa / Please Help / FCMB Staff Arraigned For Stealing Customer N124M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.