Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches (689 Views)

Please How Can I Join An Occultic Society? / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches / Yeshua was changed to Jesus by Europeans with an occult agenda - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches by Endyu: 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Please this is only for those that are in the system,I want to join a very powerful secret society in Nigeria SE/SS where I can get strimendous financial benefit. I got entangled in a web of debt and my grace period almost seem to has elapsed, I had contemplated suicide but am sure I still have options.

Dont tell me to pray because I have done enough of that and still nothing seem to come forth. I'm ready to pay the price so long as it doesn't affect my loved ones.

Please if you are a member of any or you know someone who is a member and is rich kindly link me up via pm msg or email
endyuc0@gmail.com.

I know some will come after me but save your advice because mind is made up already.

And for scammers pls keep off because of the I don't have a dime you can get off me.

Remember,don't say anything on this thread if your not going to assist.
Re: Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches by Endyu: 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Anyone?? please don't get twisted am not in need of money for to live an affluent life it's a matter of life and death.
I'm under pressure to raise a certain amount of money within a specific period and it's almost has elapsed.
Re: Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches by Toosure70: 5:17pm On Apr 01, 2020
See me privately.

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Sentenced To 3 Years In Jail / Couple Asks Internet To Photoshop Out Shirtless Guy From Photo, Regrets It / Black Friday At Micheal Okpara Uni. Umudike Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.