Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches (2344 Views)

Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Occult Sex Magick The Origin Of Sexual Sin / How Can I Join Money Ritual Occult Society To Do Blood Money Ritual And Riches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2018
Please this is only for those that are in the system,I want to join a very powerful secret society in Nigeria SE/SS where I can get strimendous financial benefit. I got entangled in a web of debt and my grace period almost seem to has elapsed, I had contemplated suicide but am sure I still have options.

Dont tell me to pray because I have done enough of that and still nothing seem to come forth. I'm ready to pay the price so long as it doesn't affect my loved ones.

Please if you are a member of any or you know someone who is a member and is rich kindly link me up via pm msg or email
endyuc0@gmail.com.

I know some will come after me but save your advice because mind is made up already.

And for scammers pls keep off because of the I don't have a dime you can get off me.

Remember,don't say anything on this thread if your not going to assist.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by iSpread(m): 1:15am On Jan 30, 2018
YOUR FUNNY, YOUR MIND IS MADE ALREADY, YOU THINK SAY NA SO EN DEY WORK... HAVE BEEN THERE NA GOD TAKE HELP ME... your indeed newbie... you want awof money benefits without following the right principles... na you go cry at the end oh... when your on top of everything, enjoying life... I just dey laugh you. you talk say you dey for penury and poverty and still get small data to post on nairaland... you be poor rich man be dat.
There's nothing like praying to be rich so you were wrong if you did that. Secret society has secret problems... I take God beg you no join, you don't know this things. All you need is just two pure things.
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 11:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Am never talking about awof money and because nothing goes for nothing. I wish you know about my present circumstance you will realize that telling me to workhard doesn't apply here.

And if you don't mind what are the two pure things?

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Counting on you.. Please help
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
I beg your pardon,what type of poverty is it anyway that you think you are the only one that has experienced it and you think you can't work your way out of it except by joining a secret cult,oya join nah let your situation worsen,my dear what you need is a change of mindset,analyzing your post I can deduce you went to school even if it was secondary school you stopped it is something what happened to sales boy work,you even have a phone how about selling it and starting a business,my dear do not despise the days of little beginnings, I can sense fowl play in your story and was adviced by someone to post this anyway let me tell you there is no pride at all in begging it is a curse pls don't inflict it on yourself,you can be your own boss just make good use of your mind
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rachealoduah:
I beg your pardon,what type of poverty is it anyway that you think you are the only one that has experienced it and you think you can't work your way out of it except by joining a secret cult,oya join nah let your situation worsen,my dear what you need is a change of mindset,analyzing your post I can deduce you went to school even if it was secondary school you stopped it is something what happened to sales boy work,you even have a phone how about selling it and starting a business,my dear do not despise the days of little beginnings, I can sense fowl play in your story and was adviced by someone to post this anyway let me tell you there is no pride at all in begging it is a curse pls don't inflict it on yourself,you can be your own boss just make good use of your mind

Thank you for dropping by, I already had thought about all that. But the depression is setting in I can't seem to borrow from anyone.
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 7:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Anyone! really depressed now
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Emmytes(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2018
If you can do a human sacrifice

Pm me

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
Emmytes:

Pm me

I would not want to sacrifice anyone but am ready to pay the price. Take some years off my life ln this cruel world I don't mind giving in at 50 liberating my family from this shackles of poverty
I can contact you if have this option.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Emmytes(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Endyu:

I would not want to sacrifice anyone but am ready to pay the price. Take some years off my life ln this cruel world I don't mind giving in at 50 liberating my family from this shackles of poverty
I can contact you if have this option.

Thank you.

No, the terms are clear. Human scarifice is the PRICE you have to PAY. Contact me if you are serious.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 9:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Emmytes:

No, the terms are clear. Human scarifice is the PRICE you have to PAY. Contact me if you are serious.

Try sending your contact to my above address tried the pm stuff its not working
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by rolly44: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Brother you are possese by evil spirit, let me help you, the spirit that controls money is called mamoid that of women is called mamaid, now when you join ocult the head man speaks direct to mamod and your soul will be exchange with that of a beast you will end up killing the people you want to liberate from poverty you will end up eating them one after the other that gives mamold pride that you are a loyal child, then you will cause more ovoc in the world working for him at the end they will take the soul of the beast from you and you become lifeless you will cry for your life, then you will know that even living without food in freedom is better than in bandage, let me tell you a story of a close pal he did it he was condiction to be drinking blood not to sleep in the nigth he becomes a club banga but the day he mistakely slept in the nigth that was his end. Dont do it, debtors dont kill, grandlasmans are like pastors in ocult they dont take beg, be warn

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Endyu: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2018
Anyone
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Stonecoldstare1: 5:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
iSpread:
YOUR FUNNY, YOUR MIND IS MADE ALREADY, YOU THINK SAY NA SO EN DEY WORK... HAVE BEEN THERE NA GOD TAKE HELP ME... your indeed newbie... you want awof money benefits without following the right principles... na you go cry at the end oh... when your on top of everything, enjoying life... I just dey laugh you. you talk say you dey for penury and poverty and still get small data to post on nairaland... you be poor rich man be dat.
There's nothing like praying to be rich so you were wrong if you did that. Secret society has secret problems... I take God beg you no join, you don't know this things. All you need is just two pure things.
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Stonecoldstare1: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Endyu:
Please this is only for those that are in the system,I want to join a very powerful secret society in Nigeria SE/SS where I can get strimendous financial benefit. I got entangled in a web of debt and my grace period almost seem to has elapsed, I had contemplated suicide but am sure I still have options.

Dont tell me to pray because I have done enough of that and still nothing seem to come forth. I'm ready to pay the price so long as it doesn't affect my loved ones.

Please if you are a member of any or you know someone who is a member and is rich kindly link me up via pm msg or email
endyuc0@gmail.com.

I know some will come after me but save your advice because mind is made up already.

And for scammers pls keep off because of the I don't have a dime you can get off me.

Remember,don't say anything on this thread if your not going to assist.
Hey man.....have you seen any real one yet?
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Stonecoldstare1: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Emmytes:

Pm me
Hello man. Please I need your help,this looks like you have experience or you know people who have done it before. Please I need an original native doctor or even a secret cult for wealth. Please I will do anything even if it means sacrificing anything or anyone I love most,yea even if blood is involved,I won't hold back,I will do anything at all please
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Stonecoldstare1: 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Emmytes:

Pm me
Please how do I contact you? I've forgotten the password to the mail linked to this account. Please what's your email address? Let me contact you
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Stonecoldstare1: 5:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Emmytes:

Pm me
Please I'm really interested
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Stonecoldstare1: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Emmytes:

Pm me
Brother please reply back. I really need your help
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Caleb15(m): 11:30am On Apr 29, 2023
I see one is desperate than the other, it shows this life no balance "use your sense not your head"

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by alice1166: 4:06am On Jun 03, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by iSpread(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Stonecoldstare1:

It is Jesus Christ, the Lord that can truly help you.
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by Lama70(m): 4:50am On Jul 21, 2023
I must say that I know it took a lot of courage for you to come to this your conclusion . Sorry that you have been brainwashed. It's not for people like you. Why? Because you need money to do money rituals. It's not free. Whoever tells you to bring some little money is a hungry person like you who is just hustling you too.

From Iseyin to Oyo. Ilora to Ogbomoso. Ijebu to Osogbo. Ilorin to Orkija. And many more cities across the country, please check out the houses of the guys who claim they can make rich. Also look at the situation of their children. They are all hustlers.

I know very well that juju money exists. But not the way people think about it. Therefore, I will advice you to pray earnestly to God for a sustainable means of livelihood.

You are very close to a breakthrough as I see you. Just a little push is all you need
!
Re: Please Help! I want to join a strong occult and for riches by alice1166: 11:19pm On Apr 12
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349130700648 or WhatsApp him +2349130700648 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life .........

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Are Unromantic / Coronation Of The Olota Of Ota In Pictures. / The Yoruba Language Supremacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.