Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) (39789 Views)

Ritualists Kill 11-Year-Old Almajiri In Bauchi, Remove His Brain (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Bassa In Plateau Again, Kill 9 (Graphic Photos) / Herdsmen Hit Benue Again, With Fresh Attack - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by stephenduru: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
A PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER AMONG THE OVER 11 TIV PEOPLE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN AT KADARIKO TODAY.

Fulani herdsmen attacked the Tiv people living in Kadariko in the early hours of today and killed 11.
One of those murdered in the attack is Mr Augustine Yaagee,a headmaster of LGEA  Primary school Umalai, Kadariko, Keana Local Govt,Nasarawa State.

The attack which lasted for hours started from 1am.Mr Augustine was shot straight on the head.His remains have been deposited at  General Hospital,North Bank Makurdi.

His brother,Hon Matyondo John,claimed the body and conveyed the corpse to the mortuary.He described the attack as evil committed against his family by the herdsmen.

An online who visited the mortuary said...

'While I was at the mortuary, my heart was bleeding blood especially when I saw the wife and the two little children crying for their husband and dad respectively that was then been prepared by the mortuary attendant.

My cry is to the world to know that what is been said about herdsmen attack on the Benue nation is not fabrications, the killings are real, and the Federal govt has not done enough to address the situation.

I also want to call for the arrest of the Miyetti Allah leadership by the federal Government to stop this killings.

Since we have refuse to give up our land, we don't have a choice but to protect our land and our lives, so this is the time to act.

RIP Mr Augustine yaagee and all souls of the departed'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-attack-tiv-people-in.html?m=1

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by stephenduru: 5:58pm On Jan 30, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by buhariguy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Where is the 11 dead people.

RIP to the 11 dead people, before idiotic pigs of Biafra will swallow me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by GavelSlam: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
1 dead person is now eleven?

No shells, no holes in building where they shot, no survivors giving video testimonies?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
And the presence of the Nigerian Police is suppose to be felt in that state undecided

Buhari, you will never know peace!

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
buhariguy:

GavelSlam:

No shells, no holes in building where they shot, no survivors giving video testimonies?

Are you guys for real So you did not feel those children who might be fatherless or motherless undecided

You are concern with the number of people killed

Mtcheeeew infact don't let me say whhat is in my mind

201 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by GavelSlam: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Are you guys for real So you did not feel those children who might be fatherless or motherless undecided

Say what is on your mind.

Won't be the first time I've been called names.

It is incumbent on any educated mind to ask questions especially when information and source appear dubious.

Prove to us that 11 people were killed in Kadariko.

Provide empty gun shells, houses or structures damaged by gun fire. Show us roads or blood trails by assailants or their victims.

Not a single one of the assailants ever caught.

No video of the victims .

Numbers do not tally.

But you want us to take such news as true.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
This looks more like propaganda though.

Make una no hang me abeq. Na how I see naim I tok

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by ZirdoRoray(m): 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
2019 IS COMING!
Buhari MUST GO!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by hobermener: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sai baba cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Pubichairs(m): 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
woe be tide those Fulani men..they are already cursed

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by hammer6F: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
SAD!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by free2ryhme: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
stephenduru:
A PRIMARY SCHOOL HEADMASTER AMONG THE OVER 11 TIV PEOPLE KILLED BY FULANI HERDSMEN AT KADARIKO TODAY.

Fulani herdsmen attacked the Tiv people living in Kadariko in the early hours of today and killed 11.
One of those murdered in the attack is Mr Augustine Yaagee,a headmaster of LGEA  Primary school Umalai, Kadariko, Keana Local Govt,Nasarawa State.

The attack which lasted for hours started from 1am.Mr Augustine was shot straight on the head.His remains have been deposited at  General Hospital,North Bank Makurdi.

His brother,Hon Matyondo John,claimed the body and conveyed the corpse to the mortuary.He described the attack as evil committed against his family by the herdsmen.

An online who visited the mortuary said...

'While I was at the mortuary, my heart was bleeding blood especially when I saw the wife and the two little children crying for their husband and dad respectively that was then been prepared by the mortuary attendant.

My cry is to the world to know that what is been said about herdsmen attack on the Benue nation is not fabrications, the killings are real, and the Federal govt has not done enough to address the situation.

I also want to call for the arrest of the Miyetti Allah leadership by the federal Government to stop this killings.

Since we have refuse to give up our land, we don't have a choice but to protect our land and our lives, so this is the time to act.

RIP Mr Augustine yaagee and all souls of the departed'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-attack-tiv-people-in.html?m=1

fulani are terrorist angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Yeeyo: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Herdsmen u and ur sponsored ur days are number, is just a time.

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by pokipoki: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Hopefully when you become a victim and survive, you will have the tales to tell.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by herdekunley9ja(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Benue again!!! Benue ppl need to rise up before this Fulani finish them...especially the youth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by kurt09(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
FG is on top of the situation. The perpetrators won't go unpunished. My thoughts are with the families.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by KingLennon(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lets forget about BBN and get our PVC. 2019 election will be the time to rights our wrongs..

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by suyamasta(m): 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Where is our president? Where is the Grand Commander of the Federal Republic? Where is the Chief Security of the Nation? Why is his inaction and action suggesting accompliceship ??
I am worried and pained right now ! RIP to the dearly departed! #Nigerianswakeup #EDeyPainMeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by pol23: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ha.
Lobatan.
I no even fit shout again on NL.
Who's ready to shut down As rock.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by dieBYfire: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
buhariguy:

You are a Bastard

Myd44 Rule 2

17 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by madapcmod: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
While the cattle defender of the federal republic looks the other way.

Sighs in cow language
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

8 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by fay39: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
ppl can b so stupid, how can u judge dis stupid info?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by gurunlocker: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Army are not the first in line of action when it comes to Fulani matters... Good luck Benue!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by gurunlocker: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Will you type this if it's one of your family? See as he is calling dead like its one vacation...

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by Xisnin(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by edward1106(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Seriously, those are the kind of people who will see people asking for help and won't help only for them to snap and video, all for 'I was there sake'

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by zombieTRACKER: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tiv People In Benue Again,kill 11(pics) by psychologist(m): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
This happened around 1am

And it is just gracing nairaland frontpage....

I bury my face in shame for the mods, all we've been seeing on frontpage is bbnaija this, bbnaija that

I think Buhari created this bbnaija to create a huge form of distraction for our youths

Rip to the dead, I know this will be swept under d carpet as usual
cry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills Adulterous Wife In Ebonyi / Fulani Herdsmen Murder A Lady In Anambra, On Her Way To Her Farm (Graphic Photo) / Man Caught Stealing From A Boutique In Ogun, Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.