Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,001 members, 7,852,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? (10588 Views)

Study In Brazil: Admissions And Visa Procedures / What Country Is Ideal And Affordable For Undergraduate Studies? / Swedish Admissions And Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by shina88: 2:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hi Niaralanders,

I am in need of US universities to accept NECO for fall Undergraduate admissions.

Your kind info is appreciated.
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by zelaws: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by banom(m): 5:16am On Feb 01, 2018
all the universities in us accepts neco from Nigerians for international undergraduate admission. most of them might specifically mention waec in their admission site but they still accept neco. I have gotten admission from plenty of them with my neco result. goodluck
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by effissyman(m): 11:37am On Feb 01, 2018
banom:
all the universities in us accepts neco from Nigerians for international undergraduate admission. most of them might specifically mention waec in their admission site but they still accept neco. I have gotten admission from plenty of them with my neco result. goodluck

Can u mention the schools that gave u that admission pls?
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by slimbullet: 6:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by JohnNU(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
banom:
Pls could you kindly list the Universities that gave you admission if you dont mind.
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
If your score in NECO is B grade or higher, just apply directly without wahala to University of north Texas.
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by Armstrong34(m): 11:10am On Jul 22, 2019
EdenNG:
If your score in NECO is B grade or higher, just apply directly without wahala to University of north Texas.

No be get admission be the problem....na to get visa...US wahala no be herecheesy
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by Emmitex(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ireland is a very nice option and have a lot of benefits when it comes to education at undergraduate or masters level.

Armstrong34:

No be get admission be the problem....na to get visa...US wahala no be herecheesy
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by hazvat(f): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2019
Emmitex:
Ireland is a very nice option and have a lot of benefits when it comes to education at undergraduate or masters level.

how can we get it done here?
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by Emmitex(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2019
What programme do you want to go for and is it for undergraduate or masters?
I can assist you in the application to the school and the Visa application.

hazvat:
how can we get it done here?
Re: Can I Get US Universities That Accept NECO For Undergraduate Admissions? by Kvngwitty(m): 2:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Emmitex:
What programme do you want to go for and is it for undergraduate or masters?
I can assist you in the application to the school and the Visa application.

Any science related program
Tuition fee
Undergraduate
Cost of living for student
Can students work while studying over there

Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Can You Take Chocolate Bar In Hand Luggage? / Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria / Commissioning Of Dualisation Of 12.5 Km Challenge-Odo Ona Elewe-Elebu-Apata Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.