Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander (2590 Views)

Is It Right For A 30-Year-Old Man To Date An 18-Year-Old Girl? / See The Text Message An 18 Year Old Girl Sent Me / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 4:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
A story is an experience we have, a moment we live in and more...
Everybody's got a story to tell from that exciting live concert to that wonderful moment with your loved ones, from your first day at a new place to your graduation day. Tytit is a platform that let's you share your stories, see what is going on with people you care about and what's happening around you. Everbody's got a story and every story's got a tytle so whats yours?

With tytit you can:
-Post text or media(photos) stories
-See stories on your "Story Feed"
-Engage on stories(like, comment and share)
-Receive notifications about your stories
-Follow and Unfollow users
-See who is following you and who you are following
-See suggestions on users to follow
-Search for users and also view their profile

-Tytit: [url]tytit.com[/url]
-About: [url]tytit.com/about[/url]
-Help: [url]tytit.com/help[/url]

Please, i need users to grow the Tytit community

P.S: Tytit was created by an 18 years old Nigerian teenager

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please, you guys should sign up and tell your friends about Tytit

1 Like

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 8:28am On Feb 03, 2018
Please, lets help build this community
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by herraph: 8:30am On Feb 03, 2018
Nice idea. But can you come up with an idea that will actually help the masses and make life easier ?

There are enough social network

4 Likes

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 10:47am On Feb 03, 2018
herraph:
Nice idea. But can you come up with an idea that will actually help the masses and make life easier ?

Yes i can come up with an idea to help the masses, the dream is very big(To take african technology to the next level) but as u know, our country is one that destroys talent and resources for every creative person in this country are limited, so the plan is to start with Tytit and expand as time goes
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by herraph: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
teampregar:

Yes i can come up with an idea to help the masses, the dream is very big(To take african technology to the next level) but as u know, our country is one that destroys talent and resources for every creative person in this country are limited, so the plan is to start with Tytit and expand as time goes

Not true the country does not destroy.

I have built portals that some association are using right now and I charge each member a fee annually. Anyways what I do is enterprise solutions. And the market is very Large.
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 1:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
herraph:

Not true the country does not destroy.

I have built portals that some association are using right now and I charge each member a fee annually. Anyways what I do is enterprise solutions. And the market is very Large.

Ok, thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Offpoint: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
I commend your affort, but from this write up.... what difference is it from facebook?
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Offpoint:
I commend your affort, but from this write up.... what difference is it from facebook?
Well there is no difference for now, except for the fact that Tytit emphasises on storytelling, but on my product roadmap i have alot of unique ideas(never seen before on any oda platform) to produce, its just that i had to start small because my resources are very limited(Not enough to hire Talent, create native apps, host the platform on a standard infrastructure...).
Am just a level 100 student of Niger Delta University who got big dreams and not afraid of chasing those dreams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Offpoint: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
teampregar:

Well there is no difference for now, except for the fact that Tytit emphasises on storytelling, but on my product roadmap i have alot of unique ideas(never seen before on any oda platform) to produce, its just that i had to start small because my resources are very limited(Not enough to hire Talent, create native apps, host the platform on a standard infrastructure...).
Am just a level 100 student of Niger Delta University who got big dreams and not afraid of chasing those dreams
That's quite impressive, but the society we found ourselves is a dream killer. it's gonna be a very serious task, giving the fact that "tech is very competitive".. you need a lot to gain ground on matter how unique it's gonna be.
nonetheless, you can achieve if you believe it
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Shayneward1: 4:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lalasticlala come and help our little chap.
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Shayneward1: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2018
My own contribution is to make it as different as facebook as possible so that people will have unique reasons to go to it.

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Shayneward1:
My own contribution is to make it as different as facebook as possible so that people will have unique reasons to go to it.

Goodluck.
Thank you for your feedback, i will try my best to make Tytit possible..

Please do signup and tell your friends about it, my username is teampregar
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please guys sign up
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 3:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hi, Everybody
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by anoda(m): 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
You guys only accept african countries, pls make it world wide, just signed up @theplayback3 you can also find me on twitter and IG with that username.

Nice work
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by anoda(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
anoda:
You guys only accept african countries, pls make it world wide, just signed up @theplayback3 you can also find me on twitter and IG with that username.

Nice work

completed my signup, we need contents
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by anoda(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
do you guys have a mobile app, pls how do i make post
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by marvin904(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
nice idea...
just logged in to your site...
first of all try add something a little bit creative on your login page its a little bit plain..
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
I hope it's not going to be as whack as nairaland with their irrelevant threads.
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
Offpoint:

That's quite impressive, but the society we found ourselves is a dream killer. it's gonna be a very serious task, giving the fact that "tech is very competitive".. you need a lot to gain ground on matter how unique it's gonna be.
nonetheless, you can achieve if you believe it
Thanks alot
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
anoda:

Nice work
with time we will accept mre countries and create mobile apps for android and ios

1 Like

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 3:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
marvin904:
nice idea...
just logged in to your site...
first of all try add something a little bit creative on your login page its a little bit plain..
what is ur username
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
elyna:
I hope it's not going to be as whack as nairaland with their irrelevant threads.
I promise
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
teampregar:
I promise
OK I'll be there.
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by marvin904(m): 4:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
teampregar:

what is ur username

marvin902
buh having issues with activation
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Offpoint: 4:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
teampregar:
Thanks alot
you're welcome
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
marvin904:

marvin902
buh having issues with activation
An activation link will be sent to your email, visit it and click on the link to activate ur akant
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by CHAVINCI: 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
herraph:

lyke a social netwrk where 1 can b making moni 4rm instead of totally wasting my time
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by crismark(m): 4:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
mehn!!! i can only help by joining nd advertising it to my friends... but nigerians dnt like anything built by a nigerian. see as linda ikeji socials dey drop day by day....goodluck sha
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by marvin904(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
teampregar:

An activation link will be sent to your email, visit it and click on the link to activate ur akant

trying aint working

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Try to login with your credentials

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Ways You Are Wrapped Around Her Finger (you Probably Don't Know) / Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains / Khafi And Gedoni Seen Having Sex Again (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.