Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander (560 Views)

Biggest Mess Created In 2023 Was Naira Devaluation From N460 To N1,400-Dangote / I Am Your Chippercash Agent, the Coolest App Ever created by man / How To Make Loads Of Money As A Social Media Influencer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 9:21pm On Feb 02, 2018
A story is an experience we have, a moment we live in and more...
Everybody's got a story to tell from that exciting live concert to that wonderful moment with your loved ones, from your first day at a new place to your graduation day. Tytit is a platform that let's you share your stories, see what is going on with people you care about and what's happening around you. Everbody's got a story and every story's got a tytle so whats yours?

With tytit you can:
-Post text or media(photos) stories
-See stories on your "Story Feed"
-Engage on stories(like, comment and share)
-Receive notifications about your stories
-Follow and Unfollow users
-See who is following you and who you are following
-See suggestions on users to follow
-Search for users and also view their profile

-Tytit: [url]tytit.com[/url]
-About: [url]tytit.com/about[/url]
-Help: [url]tytit.com/help[/url]

P.S: Tytit was created by an 18 years old Nigerian teenager

Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hmm, interesting. Your creativity and idealistic mindset are highly commendable. Kudos to you. I wish you the best on this your endeavor.

But I can see that you'll sure be needing some professional help in editing. I hope you seek such.
Here are a few of my observed errors:

"Let's you"....should be "lets you".

"Engage on stories"...should be "engage IN stories".

Just trying to help.
Wish you the very best.
Cheers!
Re: Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander by teampregar(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2018
EmmaFantastic:
Hmm, interesting. Your creativity and idealistic mindset are highly commendable. Kudos to you. I wish you the best on this your endeavor.

But I can see that you'll sure be needing some professional help in editing. I hope you seek such.
Here are a few of my observed errors:

"Let's you"....should be "lets you".

"Engage on stories"...should be "engage IN stories".

Just trying to help.
Wish you the very best.
Cheers!

Thanks for your encouragement and feedback, I appreciate..
Please also tell your friends and family about Tytit because it is a new platform and needs a working community to grow

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Reduces Land Use Charge Rates, Waives Penalty For Late Payment / Do Many African Youths Know About This? Or Consider It Out Dated? / Mama Water: Geophysical Survey For Water And Borehole Drilling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.