Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Men And Money: I Wonder - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Money: I Wonder (641 Views)

I Wonder Why Girls Do This (photo) / The Power Of"bra" Without The Bra I Wonder How Girls Can Walk Around With Boobs / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Money: I Wonder by mito: 6:11am On Apr 26, 2010
For an igbo man to be able to say to a girl that because he's broke he most likely won't be able to travel to attend her graduation ceremony, it's a proof of love?
Re: Men And Money: I Wonder by DeepSoul(f): 7:11am On Apr 26, 2010
If he cannot attend the grad ceremony because he's too broke to even afford his transportation fare, then you really cant blame him undecided

But if his "brokeness" is centered on the fact that he wont be able to splurge money around, it's not a proof of love, just a proof of a big ego smiley
Re: Men And Money: I Wonder by CrazyMan(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2010
At least he spoke the truth; there are some guys who would promise and at the end of the day, they won't show up.
Re: Men And Money: I Wonder by 190: 8:47am On Apr 26, 2010
any more ibo men in the house

wen they wud say stop datin ibo men xcept the gurls una nor go hear!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Men And Money: I Wonder by indie22(f): 8:50am On Apr 26, 2010
190:

any more ibo men in the house

wen they wud say stop datin ibo men xcept the gurls una nor go hear!! grin grin grin grin

whats wrong in dating igbo men?
Re: Men And Money: I Wonder by CrazyMan(m): 8:55am On Apr 26, 2010
Help me ask him o!
Re: Men And Money: I Wonder by cantell(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2010
@190,
Your english is very difficult to understand. You need to get an english textbook or better still, take some lessons.

(1) (Reply)

Love In Diaspora- Ur Suggestion! / A Question Of Height : ? / Is it Impossible To Give a partner Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.