Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Please help Find My Kid Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help Find My Kid Brother (24365 Views)

My Kid Sister Ran Away From Home, What Do I Do? / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please help Find My Kid Brother by KingsArome(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
Urgent Help please, my younger brother left the house since October last year and hasn't been back home since then till now. His name is Bashir Chenemi Shaibu, he is 21years. Please help spread this message.

He left home Gwagwalada, Abuja to an unknown destination since October last year 2017, This year February 2018, he called one of my friend, he told him that he is in Lagos working for one woman, that the woman do maltreat him so much, that she don't even allow him make calls or go out and she don't even pay him, he was trying to explain everything then he drop the phone saying the women is coming, since then till now we haven't hear from him.

Please anyone who has relevant information should contact the nearest police station.

Here is a picture of Chenemi below.

4 Shares

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by dfriendlyadvice: 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
cool ask this guy

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by KingsArome(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
This what I later find in his Facebook post

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by ipobarecriminals: 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
sad sad angry person wey dey do mai ruwa up and down*dive*

7 Likes

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by biafraisdead(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
KingsArome:
Urgent Help please, my younger brother left the house since October last year and hasn't been back home since then till now. His name is Bashir Chenemi Shaibu, he is 21years. Please help spread this message.

He left home Gwagwalada, Abuja to an unknown destination since October last year 2017, This year February 2018, he called one of my friend, he told him that he is in Lagos working for one woman, that the woman do maltreat him so much, that she don't even allow him make calls or go out and she don't even pay him, he was trying to explain everything then he drop the phone saying the women is coming, since then till now we haven't hear from him.

Please anyone who has relevant information should contact the nearest police station.

if ur story is true then I don't think this is the best place to report ur case since contact has been established, ur strategy would have been nice if u haven't heard from him. What if the Woman keeping him is a nairalander? she would equally see ur complaint and restrategize. Report ur case to security agencies they would track his location using the phone number he called with.

51 Likes

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by CAPSLOCKED: 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2018

MISSING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND TODAY.

HONESTLY, I ENVY THEM.

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO MISSING FROM THIS MAD COUNTRY. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by menix(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
Since ur friend ve the phone contact that contacted him, ur problem is solved.
Report to the police nd have them trace the number.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by KingsArome(m): 2:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
biafraisdead:

if ur story is true then I don't think this is the best place to report ur case since contact has been established, ur strategy would have been nice if u haven't heard from him. What if the Woman keeping him is a nairalander? she would equally see ur complaint and restrategie. Report ur case to security agencies they would track his location using the phone number he called with.

We have being trying the contact he used in calling since then till now, is not going through.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by KingsArome(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please how do I get this to front page?, help me please
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by biafraisdead(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingsArome:

We have being trying the contact he used in calling since then till now, is not going through.
it need not go through for it to be tracked provided it once made contact with someone. all the security agency need do is to get a police report and may be a letter from a court requesting the telecom company to make available the record and the location from where the call was initiated.

19 Likes

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lalasticlala smiley

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Ayodejioak(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Jh0wsef(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
1. He is in bondage.

2. He can be wasted at anytime.

3. Track the number

4. How would someone leave abuja to Lagos just like that to work with one madam?

5. I don't really understand this scenario

8 Likes

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by tabisegroup(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
No
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by presentley: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2018
you've been looking for him and you were lucky to have his mobile number go through at some point in time yet you couldn't involve the security agencies? WTF

2 Likes

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by olafunny(m): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
The only thing on an average Nigerian guy's mind now is 'hustle'. Some would go extra mile to make it. Maybe your brother had listened to the wrong advice and followed suit, hence, he went to Lagos to hustle. I just hope he hasn't engaged in something illegal that could take him out of reach for a very long time.
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Lilimax(f): 4:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
The boy is big enough to escape except he has been hypnotized or being chained smiley
May God grant him quick freedom. Amen.

9 Likes

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by SoftP(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Achillesdam500(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
May he be found IJN
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by christ007(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingsArome:

so as Abuja big reach no police station there. Your brother way dey Ghana dey make money cheesy grin
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Christane: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
i hope say dem neva use dz boy do money o ..God 4bid o ...
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
That guy may be bleeping the madam. Is part of the maltreatment.

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Godsplan1: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na wao
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by FreshShavedBalls(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Go to the police.

1 Like

Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
I pray he returns home safely!
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by oyetunder(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
no
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Addictedtodrugs(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
G
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Ogbuevi(m): 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MISSING PEOPLE EVERYWHERE ON NAIRALAND TODAY.

HONESTLY, I ENVY THEM.

THEY DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY THEY ARE TO MISSING FROM THIS MAD COUNTRY. undecided

Seriously
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
FreshShavedBalls:
Nigga updated his cover photo 3 days ago flaunting a wrist watch. Doesn't look missing to me
Check the date oga
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Village people at work angry From Abuja to Lagos without a word, and all of a sudden, a 'woman' that always appear whenever he's trying to reach his loved ones.
Op you have to file a police report in Abuja and Lagos. Then try to motivate the police to put in good effort
Re: Please help Find My Kid Brother by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
Addictedtodrugs:
G

G-string

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

75-year-old Widow Ejected From Her Husband's House By Her Stepson In Imo / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Lady Reveals How Her Wicked Aunt Maltreated And Denied Her Of Going To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.