Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,109 members, 7,832,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

5 Nigerian Musicians Whose Music Are Evergreen And Played Nationwide - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Musicians Whose Music Are Evergreen And Played Nationwide (463 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Are In A Class Of Their Own By King0g / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians That Money Couldn't Blow / Top 5 Nigerian Musicians Who Couldn't Seized The Moment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Musicians Whose Music Are Evergreen And Played Nationwide by Lilianfavor1: 9:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Nigerian music industry has become so competitive that we have musicians coming up everyday.
There is no doubt their musics are good but when it comes to how long it stays on peoples mind then there is a lagging behind.
Not every music stays in peoples memory so on this post we have tried to put top 5 musicians from Nigeria who has blessed us with evergreen tune.
Here is the list of top 5 musicians from Nigeria whose music is unavoidable.
1. 9ice: 9ice is one Nigerian musician whose impact is of high value. His music speaks wisdom. Although he uses more of his vernacular it is even enjoyed more still. 9ice blessed us with konga aso and even street credibility which up till today is still being played across major radio stations. Most times his sound track is used on TV and radio shows. Thanks to 9ice.
2. 2face idibia: When it comes to musical skill, 2face idibia is not only skilled but talented. Looking across the music scene you will bear with me that he speaks true love. 2face idibia believes on deplomatic approach and his music like one love, African queen, for instance, e be like say and so many others have all I have said. Kudos to 2face idibia for blessings us for more than 20 years now.
3. Eedris: I know many may not go with me on this one but can you tell yourself the truth? Idris song criticises the government and maybe because of this he is not played on airwaves but if you >>>>>>continue to the source for more ✓ https://welldonenaija.com/5-nigerian-musicians-whose-music-is-evergreen-and-played-nationwide/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Unveils How His Parents Found Out About The Birth Of His 3rd Child, Zion / Live Performers Can Get Notified Of Gigs/shows/events To Perform In / Latest Nigerian Music Download: O’sure – Oladips Feat. Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.