Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,851 members, 7,848,457 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Onomeh's Valentine Venture. A Short Episode From A Girl Who Did The Valentine - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Onomeh's Valentine Venture. A Short Episode From A Girl Who Did The Valentine (480 Views)

The Last Venture / Why I Love The Color Black *a Short Story Of Sexual Abuse* / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onomeh's Valentine Venture. A Short Episode From A Girl Who Did The Valentine by EgbechoFaith(f): 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
There was a girl in the room who does not keep mum about anything in her life. She talked about a married man who tried to ask her out through his car window and she slapped him and walked away. She talked about how her separated parents used to fight over she and her elders brothers, on who loved which kid the most or who the kids loved most. She gifted her roommates a gist of her charm to a plethora of boys and men while she was in a boarding secondary school. Onomeh speedily voiced anything, that a snake bit her ass during childhood or a bird shit on her head on the way to class. Who would not shock at a girl who said the more she had Fs in school, the more her....
Continue here
http://egbechofaith.com/onomehs-valentine-venture-new-short-storyyourlibraryforreals/

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Banned! / Conversations From With- A Short Story By Avatarmode / DELETED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.