Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls (19095 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by okaynigeria: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2018
The Presidency on Wednesday confirmed the release of students of Government Girls’ Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe State who were abducted by the Boko Haram sect on February 19.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, confirmed to Okay Nigeria.

Shehu promised to give further details on the development later.

“Yes, the girls are being transported to safety. We will give details later. We thank God,” the presidential spokesman said.

The girls’ release came exactly one week after President Muhammadu Buhari visited the school where they were kidnapped.

https://www.okay.ng/breaking-abducted-dapchi-girls-released-presidency-confirms/

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by Claumy2(m): 10:02am On Mar 21, 2018
yes; the arrangement is real..

6uhari and brothers doing what they are known for.

if anyone believes there was a kidnap in the first instance, the person does so at his/her on peril..

girls returned; no police sees them, no one sees them, no military checkpoint to see them...

what a people...

first to comment, meanwhile...

126 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by dodelight(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm happy for the girls, and their families.
But for those that stage-managed this incident in the first place, may God's wrath never cease in their lot.
And to our present Scam Government: So, the girls were returned not 'rescued'?!
Really?
Oh my! The BokoHaram must have had a change of heart.
One thing I know, judgement is coming and we as a people shall laugh in the days of your disasters.
God Save Nigeria!

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by JosEast(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by thesicilian: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2018
I'll like to watch this movie 2019: The Making
Even Jackie Chan would be envious of whoever coordinated this stunt.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by okaynigeria: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2018
cc: lalasticlal mynd44
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by three: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Nigerian's Abeg as the saying goes 'give yourself brain'.

Ask pertinent questions

1. How were they able to have been abducted in the first instance.

2. If Boko Haram can traipse in to a school, seize girls, traipse back some weeks later to drop them off, is there a government in that location?

3. The girls looked haggard after a few weeks, Chibok girls looked okay after years...

4. Etc etc

13 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by escodotman: 10:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Even journalists were not allowed into the town to capture the moment when the girls were being 'returned'. Hmm. God help Nigeria

17 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Federal Republic of Comedy.

Movie title -DAPCHI GIRLS

Starring
1.@Mbuhari
2.Prof osinbajo
3.lai Muhammed
4. Shakau
5.Nigeria armed forces
6.Nigeria police
7.All zombies
5.innocent girls

Nice movie but I Dont like how the part two end

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by fiizznation: 10:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Kudos to the government of president buhari for the safety return of those girls. And am also very happy for the families of the girls, at least they will finally reunite with their children.

Had it been that that useless, hopeless and pathetic drunkard took similar action when chibok girls were kidnapped by boko haram, the girls would have been rescued/released on time. But the clueless man had to play politics with the lives of the innocent girls, blaming this and that, and till today our fingers are still crossed, hoping and praying for the successful release of the remaining chibok girls.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
fiizznation:
Kudos to the government of president buhari for the safety return of those girls. And am also very happy for the families of the girls, at least they will finally reunite with their children.

Had it been that that useless, hopeless and pathetic drunkard took similar action when chibok girls were kidnapped by boko haram, the girls would have been rescued/released on time. But the clueless man had to play politics with the lives of the innocent girls, blaming this and that, and till today our fingers are still crossed, hoping and praying for the successful release of the remaining chibok girls.

I Dont know how some people think oooo.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by LORDOFAFONJAS: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2018
fiizznation:

grin well you be agbogi so y u no go celebrate , ransom money touch your hand now

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by DaudaAbu(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2018
So they drove into the school, pixk a 100+ girls and took them to a private party

When they are through they drove to town and drop them

Kudos

12 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by docadams: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2018
Hmmmmmm

O Thank you God Almighty
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by alen4smith(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2018
dodelight:
I'm happy for the girls, and their families.
But for those that stage-managed this incident in the first place, may God's wrath never cease in their lot.
And to our present Scam Government: So, the girls were returned not 'rescued'?!
Really?
Oh my! The BokoHaram must have had a change of heart.
One thing I know, judgement is coming and we as a people shall laugh in the days of your disasters.
God Save Nigeria!
take a break from wailing and celebrate this good news.you may embrace your hubby afterwards.have a blessed day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by fiizznation: 10:27am On Mar 21, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

grin well you be agbogi so y u no go celebrate , ransom money touch your hand now
Ohh and I guess you must be very very sad right now. You wished the girls were never rescued right? cheesy

I pity you. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by titusenes: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Some one over there celebrating the released of the girls kidnapped by the same government in power. I pity this kwantry Nijgeria. God see what's happening in the Country called Naija oo

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by Ngokafor(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2018
All na arrangee by buhari,Apc and their foot soldiers boko-haram....buhari/APC are certainly not as smart as they think

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by soberdrunk(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2018
SAI BABA!! A very efficient government!! Buhari till 2023 *dodging shoes, slippers, hammers, bottles, generators and car batteries*!!!

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by miqos02(m): 10:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Good
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria....

The more you look...
The less you see.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by bedspread: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Another Joke

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by dynicks(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
ok
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by Throwback: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Good for the freed girls!

I only hope that money did not change hands to empower the terrorists for another profit yielding engagement.

As for those who are not happy that the girls are released, your agony does not hinder their freedom.
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by thunderbabs: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Sick nation
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by spokesboy: 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Unbelievable
Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by bumi10(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2018
Oboy

Arrangee masitass ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Confirms Release Of Abducted Dapchi Girls by Beehshorp(m): 10:50am On Mar 21, 2018
Keep fooling us you hear... But the difference between then and now is we are wiser now... Our mumu don do... No be only safe return of dapchi girls.. Ndi ara

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kabaka Says "Emillokan" Song Is A Song Of Victory (Videos) / ‘what’s Your Headache’, Keyamo Asks Critics Questioning Tinubu’s Family’s Origin / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.