Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Help! Please, How Do We Handle This Estate Problem - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help! Please, How Do We Handle This Estate Problem (239 Views)

Prepaid Meter: How Do I Handle This With My Landlord? / This Is Why Ive Been Avoiding A Shared Apartment. How Can I Handle This? / THIS ESTATE WILL MAKE YOU WOW (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Please, How Do We Handle This Estate Problem by systematica(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2018
I live in an estate of about 20 blocks of 1 & 2 bedroom flats with 1 borehole in a suburb of Lokoja, Kogi State. We have been having water issues because the yield of the borehole is poor. Recently, the borehole pump packed-up and the message he sent to us today is that if we want to have the water problem solved, we are to be responsible for the purchase of a new borehole pump. There has been issues over the stand of the agent but he is bent on his decision. Please, what do you think we can do as many tenants are new?

(1) (Reply)

A Lovely Apartment At Maryland / TO Let:-room Self Contain(s) + Good / Nice Facilities *@ Jibowu & Shomolu, Lagos / Plots Of Land For Sale In KHL Garden,sangotedo,ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.