Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,023 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. (1396 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Ugowizboy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
A question was thrown around by a facebook user asking people the reason they broke up with their spouse and this girl had his to say.

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Ugowizboy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ugowizboy:
A question was thrown around by a facebook user asking people the reason they broke up with their spouse and this girl had his to say.

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin

These girls are savage..
Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
see Nigerian women u pet them too much they will say that u are weakling, u became strick wit dem,they will said that u are too controlling, wat do this women even want.but who gives a woman head wen she is on her flow undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by donstan18: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
Asowari:
see Nigerian women u pet them too much they will say that u are weakling, u became strick wit dem,they will said that u are too controlling, wat do this women even want. but who gives a woman head wen she is on her flow undecided

A woman want a MAN.

They don't want cowards and weaklings who asslick them even when they are wrong, neither do they want a beast with violence and strictness.

Don't be pussy asslicking weakling to women.
Don't be a beast to them, treat them nice when needed, scold them when necessary.

In total, her boyfriend is not normal and the lady did the wise thing to leave him.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
When The Idiot Don Drink Your Blood Finish Why Him no Go mumu

...Tomorrow If One Man Tear You Slap You Will Come here To Shout domestic Violence...
Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Asowari:
see Nigerian women u pet them too much they will say that u are weakling, u became strick wit dem,they will said that u are too controlling, wat do this women even want.but who gives a woman head wen she is on her flow undecided
too Much Of Everything Is Bad...
Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Daejoyoung: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Asowari:
The guy na real mumu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Olii(f): 2:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
The guy must be a vampire
Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Dilama(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Critically disgusting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by Fmartin(m): 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
i wan vomit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by don4real18(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Olii:
The guy must be a vampire
We the Nigerian Association of Vampires (NAV) refuse someone like him to be part of us

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Says Man Gives Her Head During Her Period. by BossLaifay(f): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rabbish! Is he a ritualist?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"My Boyfriend Has The Right To Beat Me Anyhow If I Cheat On Him"- Nigerian Lady / 8 Mistakes Men And Women Make During Sex / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.