Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,874 members, 7,841,284 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time (1738 Views)

The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Who Is Your Best Nairaland Mod ? Word Appreciation Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Eagba(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
Was bore yesterday so i decided to look for funny thread to keep busy. So i stumbled upon this hilarious thread from 2012 caption : state your sexiest, craziest, funniest experience in life. Since then, i have not been able to log off, been laughing like crazy. I don't want to be stingy so i thought i should share. So share yours.
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by enrichedmee(m): 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2018
scanning
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Eagba(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Guys look for that thread and thank me later
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by makydebbie(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mimzy created a thread and it was about asking any nairalander questions you've always wanted to ask. I enjoyed that thread, lemme see if I can get the link.
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Ayospanish(m): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2018
y modulus
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by ubunja(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2018
WORDWORLD'S thread " Ladies what would you do if you had a pen!s for a day?" is legendary. every guy needs to read that thread.
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by highqueen(f): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
mmmm,I'm coming.
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by donstan18: 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by ubunja(m): 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eagba:
Guys look for that thread and thank me later
lol OP i saw the thread. bookmarked it. its too hilarious grin grin grin
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by donstan18: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
ubunja:

Link
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Cadec007(m): 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
Eagba:
Was bore yesterday so i decided to look for funny thread to keep busy. So i stumbled upon this hilarious thread from 2012 caption : state your sexiest, craziest, funniest experience in life. Since then, i have not been able to log off, been laughing like crazy. I don't want to be stingy so i thought i should share. So share yours.
link?
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by donstan18: 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by CastedAyo: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2018
ubunja:
WORDWORLD'S thread " Ladies what would you do if you had a pen!s for a day?" is legendary. every guy needs to read that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4229154/ladies-question-what-pen-day

1 Like

Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by dubylhover(m): 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2018
Definitely the ashewoo beer parlour thread grin angry

1 Like

Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Cadec007(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Eagba(m): 9:16pm On Mar 25, 2018
ubunja:
bro please share the link as i'm kinda new here, so don't how to share the link. Please
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
The thread where the last election result was called, I read evey comment word by word grin.

1 Like

Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Cadec007(m): 11:28pm On Mar 26, 2018
Chikita66:
The thread where the last election result was called, I read evey comment word by word grin.
link pls
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by SmellingAnus(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
makydebbie:
Mimzy created a thread and it was about asking any nairalander questions you've always wanted to ask. I enjoyed that thread, lemme see if I can get the link.
that name mimzyy has half of my mumu password/button...

1 Like

Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by horlahsunbo225(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by Mimzyy(f): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2018
SmellingAnus:
that name mim.zyy has half of my mumu password/button...

Lol.. how have you been ?
Re: State Your Best Nairaland Thread of all time by SmellingAnus(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Mimzyy:

Lol.. how have you been ?
been good... my darling also means so much to me... I believe she is good/okay...

(1) (Reply)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend For Cheating On Him With A Rich Yahoo Boy (photos) / Photos Of Bikini-clad Kim And Kourtney Kardashian Riding An Elephant / The Boob Movement' Chioma Shares Sexy New Photos With Her Cleavage On Display (P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.