Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,095 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? (1390 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2018
I am 21 years old but my mum and sis have told me point blank not to date any guy.

When I ask them why? They said it is for my own good,that I may not understand now but later I will.
But I still don't see any sense in that.

Please, I want to know if I am too young to date?

source:http://punchng.com/family-corner-13/

lalasticlala
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by taylor89(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2018
What's ur gender

Female under males moniker

Or male under she male hustling

Abi transgender or bisexual
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by Chicagoesontop: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Is that the only problem you have at this end time? Please go and seek your answers from Linda Ikeji
who has made it in life without any man, anything she tells you take am like that.
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by bjayx: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Na true dem talk o. For Ur good
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
What's ur gender

their is a link attached to the post. So it is not OP's story.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2018
sisipelebe:
their is a link attached to the post. So it is not OP's story.
Thanks for letting him know that.
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:
What's ur gender

You saw the link,why are you asking about my moniker?
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by taylor89(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2018
predmine20:
You saw the link,why are you asking about my moniker?

Shatap

When i commented there was no link on it
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2018
taylor89:

Shatap

When i commented there was no link on it
Haba! why are you so harsh on me?
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by taylor89(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2018
predmine20:
Haba! why are you so harsh on me?

U should have known that before commenting
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by ayookunlee: 12:42pm On Mar 26, 2018
you can do better
Re: At Age 21,my Mum And Sis Have Told Me Not To Date Any Guy! Pls Help? by bbwdating(f): 7:16am On Jul 18, 2018
http://www.threesomefinderwebsites.com/ is one of the best party websites for party finder to find a party, if you are a party finder, join this party dating site to find your party way partner. http://www.threesomedatingwebsites.us/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right for a Lady to waste a guy's time before saying 'no'? / Girls Is This True??????? / Lalasticlala captured in pre-wedding photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.