Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,645 members, 7,847,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos (33661 Views)

NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) / Zainab Gimba Shares 200 Keke, 800 Sewing Machines To Empower Her People / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by desgiezd(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
About a year ago when I first saw this machine on the internet, it didn't occur to me it's something that can get to this area within a short while.

Kudos!!
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by gameboyo: 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
RZArecta2:
This technology has always been there, the funds for purchase has always been there but greed and quest for huge profits won't allow govt agencies and contractors to utilize this. Nice one, left to me, state ministry of works will be handling all roads at least at LGA level

That's what China does and are benefitting from it
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Torylanez(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
China stuff is just china stuff.

Look as the thing just they throw stones everywhere anyhow.

illiterate

which one your governor don buy? oloshi
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by RZArecta2(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
gameboyo:

That's what China does and are benefitting from it
the problem is, must we wait for China to do something before we utilize our common sense in this country ? That's a crazy notion abeg
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Blackfire:
If this topic make FP, i will personally go to the military cantonment and slap a captain...

Just try me.
which hospital are you now. we come and say hi,
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by deomelllo: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2018

Fashola built the stone paving factory at the LASG works ministry, Ambode bought the machine to lay the stones.

This is what I love about Lagos state, the predecessor lays the foundation, the next governor takes it to the next level.

Lagos is truly working.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by Sleezwizz: 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
China stuff is just china stuff.

Look as the thing just they throw stones everywhere anyhow.

Try and appreciate good thing for once in ur life
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by mikolo80: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
u prefer he doesn't do the work and nathing you can do about that?
or you don't praise your workers even after paying them?
think bfor u talk
unknownsolja:
if you come here and shout ambode this and ambode that and lagos this..i will smack your face..theres nothing new in this and besides that is what he was elected in there to do..he works for us and he is not using his money to do them
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by mikolo80: 10:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
fashola nko
what have u gained from his bundling/
naijjaman:
Imagine how great we will be if we have other governor working like this man.
Tell my why we should not send the old man back to Daura and bundle Ambode to Abuja cheesy
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by suyamasta(m): 5:28am On Mar 29, 2018
Good
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by ebbyudom(m): 6:55am On Mar 29, 2018
Lagos could do much better than this, but Tinubu wouldn't let her be.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by DaV8King(m): 7:37am On Mar 29, 2018
Blackfire:
If this topic make FP, i will personally go to the military cantonment and slap a captain...

Just try me.

Time don reach............begin go oo cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by ceaser: 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm just pissed off right now. I watched the video and realized that this is simple technology which every Nigerian with bright mind can conceive and construct if the environment is an enabling one. The government that should be responsible for human and capital development drive to encourage our teeming youths with ingenious minds to come up with beautiful ideas as these are the ones that will dole out billions in taxpayers' monies to purchase these basics. I expected to see something from outta this world in the video, but I was just angered instead.

The link below is a construct for low energy, low cost DC powered cooking hood (kitchen hood) that one of ours thought out. It is an impressive work.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Cooking-Hood-Design/

The problem of Nigeria isn't exactly the followership, but bad leaders that allow the citizens with potentials to rot away.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by austinkenneth: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
This is the kind of thing that should remain permanently on the front page and the kind of thing that should be trending on twitter. This should be emulated.
Re: Lagos Purchases Stone Laying Machines To Enhance Road Construction - Photos by DisGuy: 12:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bump

Is it still being used?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Atiku Flees With His Son Aamir Atiku As He Loses Custody Battle To Ex Wife / Bola Tinubu Takes A Bus Ride In Ekiti (Video) / Soludo Signs MOU With EEDC For 24/7 Power Supply In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.