Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,566 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? (1623 Views)

Hiv: What Are The Early Symptons, And Duration? / My Doctor Told Me That Am Infected With HIV Without Prior Notice Of The Test! / Medical Lab. Scientists And Not Doctors Sign Lab. Test Results: Public Take Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by coloba: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2007
I did HIV test recently and the result came out to be positive. It was sent to Yaba for a confirmatory test but the result remained the same. When I was told, the whole world stopped and I could only hear my heart beat and the beats of the drums of death. I couldn't believe it. I'm less than 27, vibrant and handsome and has the most beautiful girl as fiancee. The only thing that makes me happy is the fact that both of us have never had sex, this calmed me a little but was still confused about wat to do.

The only viable option that came my way was GOD! Believe it or not, He can do all things. You may be quick to condemn me by asking "is it now u know God exists?" I dont blame u,because u are right. I've not been totally clean and honest to God and my fiancee but I've chosen to renew my relationship wit Him. Its not been easy u know, but I have the faith that He will heal me.

A word of advice to all: dont play with ur life! Abstainence is the best. Dont tink u are safe by doing it just once or with just one person, that may just be the one that will get u "hooked and cooked" At this time I need ur support and prayers to win this battle. I hope to share my healing with this forum when God does the miracle. Thanks.
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by bluenubian(f): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2007
could u tell us how u think u got it?
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by coloba: 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2007
As i said b4, i havent been too clean and honest to God and my fiancee. I'm not so sure but i blv it was the affair I had.
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by mandi: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2007
Do the right thing and tell your girlfriend before you decide to have sex with her. Don't think God will protect you if you are having unprotected sex. You need to seek medical attention ASAP. God will help you but you need to add action to it. The action is for you to see a doctor an take all the medicine he/she prescribes for you. Please seek professional help.

http://www.who.int/hiv/en/
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by fatliar(m): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2007
take it easy dont start thinking about it GOD can still do it ,its not 2 late
am happy u realised ur mistake but GOD IS IN control av faith in d most high
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by coloba: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2007
Thanks Mandi for ur advice. Having sex wit my fiancee is not what is on my mind right now.I've not told her but was so happy when I discovered last week dat she is HIV-. My joy knew no bound and was grateful to God for protecting her.

Many thanks also to fatliar for ur advice and encouragement (I hope they werent lies grin) I believe in God and His healing power. Maybe this tin happened to draw me closer to Him. Thanks for ur support and do solicit for all ur prayers. I believe God will heal me (if He hasnt done dat already). Cheers
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by stranger12: 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2007
mandi:

Do the right thing and tell your girlfriend before you decide to have sex with her. Don't think God will protect you if you are having unprotected sex. You need to seek medical attention ASAP. God will help you but you need to add action to it. The action is for you to see a doctor an take all the medicine he/she prescribes for you. Please seek professional help.

http://www.who.int/hiv/en/

He didn't say his mission was to have sex with his girlfriend.

@ coloba,

I suggest you seek help with medication. The earlier you start the better.
And do some research on HIV/AIDS.
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by Seun(m): 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2007
Re: The Test Results Shows I'm Hiv+. What Should I Do? by mandi: 3:19am On Mar 25, 2007
stranger12:

He didn't say his mission was to have sex with his girlfriend.

We all know that he didn't acquire HIV by practicing save sex.
The GF needs to know/must know of his status and decide for herself if she wants to be in the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Food Shortage In Nigeria?? Why Are You People Slim?? Kids R Hungry! / Ebola In Nigeria Again? / Deworming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.