Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,087 members, 7,825,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants (1317 Views)

Do You Know Actual Full Form Of These Words? (pics) / What Is The Full Form Of SIR? / 1 Year Top Up Degree Programme, OND/HND/ICAN,ACCA and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants by rahulsingh2015: 6:04am On Apr 04, 2018
As an account graduate the name - 'ACCA' might not be the first time you heard of it. So, let's talk more about it. I will try to give you some information regarding ACCA.

As ACCA full form states it's an association which conducts an exam which is widely accepted and acknowledged across the world.
To be an ACCA one has to give 2 sets of exams – one a fundamental level exam and the second one is a professional level exam.

The role of strategic academic guidance in the life of a student is arguably important. If you are an accountancy aspirant seeking to scale heights of professional success in this domain, ACCA recognition is a must.

What is ACCA’s Full Form?
ACCA’s full form stands for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. It is a prestigious accountancy body whose membership is internationally recognized. With an ACCA accreditation under your belt, you can practice in domestic or international venues with equal professional dignity. The certification is an endorsement of your acquired accountancy skills which attests your command over diverse and complex advanced accountancy concepts. More than half a million ACCA certified professionals render their services in about 170 nations.

Advantages of ACCA Certification
The benefits of ACCA certification are innumerable.

You can suffix your name with ACCA designation. As a ‘Chartered Certified Accountant’, you can render your services for diverse financial or management domains and earn a handsome income.
Your prospects of landing lucrative career opportunities increase manifold times.
In a tenured job, your exhaustive skill set would earn you faster increments and promotions compared to MBA or similar degree holders.
You can also hatch your own independent consultancy firm. Since your knowledge would not be limited to finance and accountancy only, you can play an active role in designing organizational strategies.
This expedites your progression to a senior management role. The certification course is highly pragmatic in nature and addresses knowledge verticals from international accountancy and audit standards. ACCA certification is equivalent to a full-time university degree. You can balance work and study as you get to appear for exams twice annually.

Re: ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants by samirnasri(m): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
The exam schedule has changed since 2015. It is now four sessions in a year and you can write a maximum of four papers in a session and eight papers in a year. Also, major overhaul is taking place from September this year. First the professional stage would be changed to strategic professional. The P1 and P3 papers would be collapsed into one and called The Strategic Business Leader
Re: ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants by dyonpoint: 12:53am On May 10, 2018
I wish to know more about ACCA exams. Please, can i send you a private message if you don't mind? Thanks
Re: ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants by samirnasri(m): 12:16pm On May 12, 2018
dyonpoint:
I wish to know more about ACCA exams. Please, can i send you a private message if you don't mind? Thanks

Alright.
Re: ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants by hozeinbasit: 4:56am On May 31, 2019
Morning here, I got to know about an ACCA centre in Lagos called IVY LEAGUE but I stay out of the state. So I want to know how reliable they are in terms of sending money to the account number they provided for me. Because I got some numbers which I put a call through from their site and the person told me more about the exam. Please help
Re: ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants by yemitexcel(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2019
Please I will need ur contact to ask some questions
Re: ACCA Full Form - Association Of Chartered Certified Accountants by hozeinbasit: 7:19am On Jun 02, 2019
yemitexcel:
Please I will need ur contact to ask some questions
You mean me

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Continues / How And Why Does The Truth Always Exist In All Drunk Person's Word When Talking? / Do This While In School And You Will Be Employed On Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.