Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,346 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Women And Facial Hair: - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Women And Facial Hair: (1952 Views)

How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly? / Where Can I Find A Good Skin Care And Facial Doctor In Lagos / Beautiful native wear- Men, Women And Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Facial Hair: by neelsel(f): 1:14am On Mar 13, 2007
This seem to have become a persistent problem, especially among women of colour.  I personally know a few ladies who have sought medical attention in dealing with this menace. However, there is still an overwhelming number of women who seems to care less as to whether or  not  this problem is remedied.

I find it very disgusting to see women with beards parading around as if it is the norm. What are your views? Are women facial hair attractive, sexy or not,
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by Free(f): 1:31am On Mar 13, 2007
is not sexy

at all --ma opinion

if U got it shave it off grin cheesy
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by cuteass1(f): 1:38am On Mar 13, 2007
Funny enough some guys think its damn sexy     but no, i'll pass cheesy

I don't have any specific feelings for those who do, every girl with her own choice wink
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by neelsel(f): 1:49am On Mar 13, 2007
Free:

if U got it shave it off grin cheesy

Free darling no I don't have any facial hair, Van is all MINE!!!
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by omoge(f): 1:57am On Mar 13, 2007
I used to pluck mine off, only one is left now and that one is very long and curly and stays tightly on my chin.
whenever i pluck it off, it comes back. So far i just leave it there. I alone noticed it or if you look closer to my face (if anyone does i put hand for the person eye  cheesy)
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by Free(f): 1:59am On Mar 13, 2007
@ omoge

dats alot of work ma dear , jus shave it off grin grin

@neelse
U paranoid
what does Van has to do with dis grin grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by Ezinwannem: 2:58am On Mar 13, 2007
I have ooo and i need help. well dont hate ppl who does cuz datz da way they were created, tongue
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by neelsel(f): 3:13am On Mar 13, 2007
Ezinwannem:

I have ooo and i need help. well don't hate people who does because datz da way they were created, tongue

No one is hating, This seems to be a growing trend among ladies. I am just curious in finding out how women who are affected are dealing with this problem,
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by LilRed1(f): 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2007
my best friend has facial hair but she's been getting it waxed off lately, it is unattractive but people can't help it, its not they ask to have it, its treatable, I think its hormones!
Re: Women And Facial Hair: by omoge25(f): 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2007
yeah most people cant help it, i have sensitive skin so i dont wax but plucking leaves scars, i got it under control with threading though. I always wanted to go do like laser treatment to permanently remove it, but then i saw this one story on tv, it was a black woman that went in for laser and came out with scars all over her chin and down her neck, the machine burned her. I got scared after that and decided laser is not for me grin

(1) (Reply)

Would You Wear These? / Miss Universe Beauty Pageant Black Contestants - Who Is Hotter? / African Interior Theme Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.