Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,575 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets (442 Views)

Zlatan Ibile Announces N7.3m Reward For Anyone Who Finds His Designer Glasses / Juliet Ibrahim And VJ Adams Wedding Photoshoot Causes Stir On Social Media / Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets by Achillesdam500(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
As seen from the below conversation between VJ Adams and a Twitter user who requested for the Jacket of a picture he posted on Instagram.
VJ Adams then responded that if he could get 3000 retweets,the jackets would be his
Turns out the person in the picture is someone I know

MY TWITTER PEOPLE! Pillars Of the e-cosmos Is there anything impossible for the gods of this street...hell no! PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS! 3k Retweets I believe we can do this and help me get this badass jacket from King Of Talk.

Dear Nairalanders/tweeps
Let's help him get there
Fynestboi and missyB3 should help move to front page

Re: VJ Adams Promises To Give Out His Designer Jacket For 3K Retweets by Achillesdam500(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Link
MY TWITTER PEOPLE! Pillars Of the e-cosmos Is there anything impossible for the gods of this street...hell no! PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS! 3k Retweets I believe we can do this and help me get this badass jacket from King Of Talk.
Kindly click the link below and help retweet

https://twitter.com/lancespurs/status/981542917729865730?s=19

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Of "Psquare" Hangs Out With P. Diddy / Actress, Moesha Boduong Finally Apologies For Distasteful Remarks On CNN / Latest Celebrities News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.